Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MiShiiE

I’m watching Queen of Tears it is little over the top but nice couple and visuals are quite good.

A lot of my friends r watching.. I'll start it soon 

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaDiee

I've watched Good Manager. Though not a romantic show, I liked it. Coming from the field of Accounts, I could enjoy the show more. The amount of details of the fraud or anything related was nicely shown. Neither too much in depth nor ambiguous, manageable for all the audience, be it from commerce or others. Their touch of humour, did not let any situation come on our head. Overall, had a good time watching it.

Ikr . It's fun ..of late somehow all the shows I come across r gloomy and boring 😴  at least this one makes me laugh..I love the ml ..his acting , his voice and his crazy antics r amazing 👏 and then I'm a forever fan of Jun ho . 

MaDiee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Krinya

I'm not a fan of Lee Min ho sorry 😐  he may be good in the series though...

Which other shows have you seen ?

I've seen him in Legend of the blue sea long long back. I liked him in that one.

MaDiee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

Ikr . It's fun ..of late somehow all the shows I come across r gloomy and boring 😴  at least this one makes me laugh..I love the ml ..his acting , his voice and his crazy antics r amazing 👏 and then I'm a forever fan of Jun ho . 

It kept me hooked. Specially when ML duo were on screen, it was so interesting. The way entire A/cs team came on board was also interesting.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I've watched Good Manager. Though not a romantic show, I liked it. Coming from the field of Accounts, I could enjoy the show more. The amount of details of the fraud or anything related was nicely shown. Neither too much in depth nor ambiguous, manageable for all the audience, be it from commerce or others. Their touch of humour, did not let any situation come on our head. Overall, had a good time watching it.

I'll give it a try may be. Lately haven't been able to finish any show I started, some only watched couple of episodes...

Looking for Non romantic, Non gloomy, Non-sick and Non boring dramas with good writing

If it's funny too that's a huge plus

MaDiee thumbnail

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

I'll give it a try may be. Lately haven't been able to finish any show I started, some only watched couple of episodes...

Looking for Non romantic, Non gloomy, Non-sick and Non boring dramas with good writing

If it's funny too that's a huge plus

Given what you are looking for... I guess, you will not be disappointed in this one.

Krinya thumbnail

It kept me hooked. Specially when ML duo were on screen, it was so interesting. The way entire A/cs team came on board was also interesting.

Yeah..so far so good..it's an amazing series..the accounting team suffers various setbacks but they keep up their spirits..I just finished epi 13 

ambrzk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 hours ago

Lovely Runner is too good drama with excellent chemistry of leads