What irritates/annoys/repels MORE in KMTMG regularly? Poll to check!

Poll

Which characters or scenes irritate/annoy/repel you MORE in KMTMG, that too regularly?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Its 100+ episode and into 4th month, since Zeetv is airing hindi daily serial KMTMG at 10pm slot.

Lot of fanism happens on SM or here in forum by hyping star cast & some characters & some scenes too.smiley1

But this poll is an attempt to know what all have been highly irritating, annoying, repelling to watch in KMTMG that you feel like skipping / fast forwarding such scenes or characters while watching, smiley44 wishing makers/cvs/writers to make correctives fixes or avoid repeat of such scenes.

Pls answer, multiple votes are allowed to this poll.

If there are 'others' not mentioned in poll choices, then pls free to mention those by replying to this post here.

Edited by LAV2725 - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Somehow couldn't vote multiple times.. My votes go to: 

- Snobbish and ott Ahjas (voted)

- Virat manhandling 

- Forced eyelocks / trip / etc. 

- If and when Ammu is shown weak (like she was during the Lohri and MS eps) that will be another one. Can only be a forced scene.

- Others: The way they made Virat deal with the divorce news and onwards was the biggest smiley21 for me. In doing so they made VA combo scenes, which were the really good parts of the show, to something i dont enjoy unless Ammu gives him a really tough time. This track of 'Friends to foes' journey didnt work for me.

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Voted for when Amruta is shown weak timid. 

Also FL humiliation

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Somehow couldn't vote multiple times.. My votes go to: 

- Snobbish and ott Ahjas (voted)

- Virat manhandling 

- Forced eyelocks / trip / etc. 

- If and when Ammu is shown weak (like she was during the Lohri and MS eps) that will be another one. Can only be a forced scene.

- Others: The way they made Virat deal with the divorce news and onwards was the biggest smiley21 for me. In doing so they made VA combo scenes, which were the really good parts of the show, to something i dont enjoy unless Ammu gives him a really tough time. This track of 'Friends to foes' journey didnt work for me.

Well said way they turned Virat character after MU track we cannot connect with leads scenes. They need to show his proper redemption so we can ship them as couple.

ambsug thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I voted one online and the rest are almost all but will point the most repulsive

Virat manhandling & showing 'physical dominance' over Amruta to satisfy his ego

Forced trip/fall/catch/eyelock/lift/hug scenes of Amruta & Virat

Non-stop public humiliations & media defamation's of FL, with no rejoinders

When Amruta is made to look like timid,muted,docile lady taking all insults

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Trying to get multiple votes facility fixed by forum moderator, will inform once done.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

For me: more than half of what they give us in the showsmiley36

-Snobbish & ott Ahuja family scenes; their household activities, events & parties

-Virat manhandling & showing 'physical dominance' over Amruta to satisfy his ego

-When Amruta is made to look like a timid, muted, docile lady taking all insults

-Non-stop public humiliations & media defamation's of FL, with no rejoinders

-Forced trip/fall/catch/eye lock/lift/hug scenes of Amruta & Virat