Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Savera84

I have a feeling there will be season 3 with Vrinda as Asur.  The actress who played Vrinda is so beautiful.

Cheers..

yes she must have acted as blind. Since first and second have male asur I’m thinking third season will have female asur. 

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

I doubt Vrinda would be asur. She will be front like rasul and kesar. Is she really blind though or was that an act. What do u guys think?

that’s exactly what I think she is acting as blind and this time we may have female as asur

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

can anyone help how to watch it?

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

I have a feeling there will be season 3 with Vrinda as Asur.  The actress who played Vrinda is so beautiful.

Cheers..

Saw Asur 1 and Asur 2 in two days and it was mind blowing smiley32 

What a tight and a fast paced script smiley32 

Brilliant blend of weaving mythology in both Season 1 and Season 2 smiley10

Shubh aka Asur has been killed by Nikhil smiley40smiley41

Whatever Shubh’s followers did ie Kesar, Rasool, etc was not as horrific as what Shubh did. 

Vrinda becoming next Asur and creating havoc.. it won’t have the same impact as Shubh influenced, manipulated and killed people to attain his goal using AI 😡 whereas I don’t see Vrinda capable enough to influence, create an army of followers smiley24 and kill people 

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 8 months ago
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Cheers..

Even I do feel the same. May be season 3 will come with Vrinda as Asur. And I have a doubt was she actually blind or just pretending ?

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Saw Asur 1 and Asur 2 in two days and it was mind blowing smiley32 

What a tight and a fast paced script smiley32 

Brilliant blend of weaving mythology in both Season 1 and Season 2 smiley10

Shubh aka Asur has been killed by Nikhil smiley40smiley41

Whatever Shubh’s followers did ie Kesar, Rasool, etc was not as horrific as what Shubh did. 

Vrinda becoming next Asur and creating havoc.. it won’t have the same impact as Shubh influenced, manipulated and killed people to attain his goal using AI 😡 whereas I don’t see Vrinda capable enough to influence, create an army of followers smiley24 and kill people 

I agree both the seasons are mind blowing. smiley32

Shubh is excellent actor. He looks so natural in his acting.  

About Vrinda can't say anything. May be some new interesting story would come with S3 and in that season we can have a strong character of Vrinda. Because if S3 is going to come then definitely Vrinda has some pivot role in it.