Asur 2 - Discussion thread

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Hello Everyone!

Let us all meet here and discuss Season 2 of ASUR or post ASUR 2 related information from other SM sites.

I also heard lot of good things about Season 2 and I am going to watch the series on the weekend.   

If someone wants to watch ASUR 2 before jumping into discussions, please stay away until you finish watching.

I am tagging people who posted their comment in this Thread

Cheers..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Bookmarked. 

Yet to watch Season 1 of ASUR. 😒 Will watch it soon and then watch Season 2. 

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Thank you for creating this thread! 🤗

This makes it easier to discuss the show without worrying about spoilers

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeyye I could hold on and didn't watch the first 2 episodes yesterday. But I can don't think I can hold on much longer.

Mostly weekend pe I will watch. Just finishing the season 1 now. I think my 5th rewatch

I think this is one of the greatest Indian web series I have see so far. It's gripping, edge of a seat thriller without being cliched

Has anyone seen the first 3 episodes?

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

Yeyye I could hold on and didn't watch the first 2 episodes yesterday. But I can don't think I can hold on much longer.

Mostly weekend pe I will watch. Just finishing the season 1 now. I think my 5th rewatch

I think this is one of the greatest Indian web series I have see so far. It's gripping, edge of a seat thriller without being cliched

Has anyone seen the first 3 episodes?

I haven't but, I will watch them tonight or on the weekend.

Cheers..

Ashviniv thumbnail

I have fallen in love with Barun. But arshad warsi is such an underrated actor. He is wasted in Bollywood

I also feel sharin hasmi's lolark should have been there. He also is a wonderful actor

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

I have fallen in love with Barun. But arshad warsi is such an underrated actor. He is wasted in Bollywood

I also feel sharin hasmi's lolark should have been there. He also is a wonderful actor

May be he got another show or movie and could not accommodate Asur 2?

Cheers..

Ashviniv thumbnail

peoples all episodes have been reelased on Jio..enjoy your weekend

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

I'm in awe of this series. The story, the execution and the acting, everything is perfect. And the beauty with which they carved the characters of the protagonists and the antagonists. In my opinion, this is easily the best web series India has made 👏

I have to say, Vishesh Bansal is the best part of this. His effortless acting as Shubh made Asur seem more threatening and scary that I believed possible. 

This season is even better than the first. And that's a tough standard to cross. 

Take a bow, team of Asur. Y'all have created a masterpiece. 

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Must say... This season is a better version of season 1...generally second season falters but this doesn't. It just goes beyond excellence. Loved it. This is how a web series should be carved.