Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Just a little theory I had after finishing S2-

I think Dhanjay embodies Kalki. He who will vanquish Kali. As shown in the series it was Dj who ultimately was able to overpower and capture Shubh. The one who used saam,daam,dhaand, bhed to win a war, Just like Krishna did to win Mahabharat

That actually makes so much sense. The war between Kali and kalki is brutal and Kali uses technology so does kalki. Kalki is not benevolent god. He kills all of kali's family to make sure Kali ke vanshaj na ho. Same way DJ falsified records to arrest  shubh originally.

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

I don't think so. They won't introduce the antagonist so soon. Either vrinda is dead or she might be like rasool and kesar a front for next asur

who could be next asur? Will it be any random person who is disciple of shubh?

Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Micheal_Farzi

who could be next asur? Will it be any random person who is disciple of shubh?

They will have to be really convincing to show that.cause in both seasons they have touched upon all of the people shubh interacted or had any connection.

If u noticed the scene in last episode when the kid from village showed Nusrat and nikhil the house, the camera panned as if someone is watching them from the trees. But shubh at that time was in Banaras so that must be someone else. It might be someone they will explore in season 3

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

They will have to be really convincing to show that.cause in both seasons they have touched upon all of the people shubh interacted or had any connection.

If u noticed the scene in last episode when the kid from village showed Nusrat and nikhil the house, the camera panned as if someone is watching them from the trees. But shubh at that time was in Banaras so that must be someone else. It might be someone they will explore in season 3

ohh I didn’t notice that so yes it’s possible we can see in s3 which I wanted to come soon

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

Like many people are saying, Asur is one of, if not THE best, web series of India 🥳

It truly is. And the hype is amazing

https://twitter.com/thatfilmymonk/status/1664848272756817920?t=Bss0U5JY6i1dzPv6lZnX_g&s=19

This person didn't even use the hashtag #Asur2 and look at the number of likes he got in one day 🔥

altgr thumbnail

They say good things take time, I think that's why we have to wait for 3 years to get season 2 because it's so good. It's not easy to deliver when expectations are so high. Hats off to Team Asur 2.

I watched all the episodes in one go without skipping even for 10 seconds. What I love about this show the most is that there's nothing unnecessary. Everything is an important part of the story.

Casting is another highlight of this show. All the actors are well casted. Young Shubh is simply brilliant. Adult Shubh did very well too. Arshad Warsi & Barun Sobti are fantastic and so are Ridhi & Anupriya. But still I feel Ridhi was underutilized here considering the talent she has. Probably something big from her in season 3?

Only thing I didn't like much was Naina doing so many things on computer so easily. I found that little unrealistic.

Overall a great great show. 

Savera84 thumbnail

I think it means Nusrat saved evil person over a good person but isn’t that obvious we choose our family over someone… shubh wanted to prove that evilness in every person dominates when the time comes and none sacrifices themselves to save good . Even in last sonic bomb scene he played psychologically with minds of people and put dj in tight spot to either save kid and kill all or kill the kid and save all. Till that time everyone who came to praise that kid has turned against that kid and wanted to kill the kid to save their lives. Cliff hanger means vrinda is next asur ?

I was actually thinking from a different angle.  Nusrut took the blame of killing two innocent people to save her sister.  It was definitely not a case of making selfish choices for loved ones when put in a tight spot.  It was an offense and she got away with it too because she was working for ATF.  How? I have no idea. All I know is, she neither served jail sentence nor lost her job.

When she was given a choice to kill someone in the den, she chose to save her sister and herself instead of an innocent girl.  For me evil dominating over goodness did not come out properly in Nusrut's case.

I don't think she saved anyone by choosing to stay back in Shubh's den in the last episode.  

Overall, her character did not look too convincing to me in the second season.  

I can understand why Nikhil and DJ chose to sacrifice themselves or sacrifice their loved ones in season one.  I can understand why DJ killed Riya's nannny and Nikhil killed Shubh in season 2.  

DJ putting a gun to Ananth's head is just to buy time.  I don't think he was going to kill him.  He just wants to stop the mob from attacking Ananth.

Cheers..

Savera84 thumbnail

I think it means Nusrat saved evil person over a good person but isn’t that obvious we choose our family over someone… shubh wanted to prove that evilness in every person dominates when the time comes and none sacrifices themselves to save good . Even in last sonic bomb scene he played psychologically with minds of people and put dj in tight spot to either save kid and kill all or kill the kid and save all. Till that time everyone who came to praise that kid has turned against that kid and wanted to kill the kid to save their lives. Cliff hanger means vrinda is next asur ?

I have a feeling there will be season 3 with Vrinda as Asur.  The actress who played Vrinda is so beautiful.

Cheers..

Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

I was actually thinking from a different angle.  Nusrut took the blame of killing two innocent people to save her sister.  It was definitely not a case of making selfish choices for loved ones when put in a tight spot.  It was an offense and she got away with it too because she was working for ATF.  How? I have no idea. All I know is, she neither served jail sentence nor lost her job.

When she was given a choice to kill someone in the den, she chose to save her sister and herself instead of an innocent girl.  For me evil dominating over goodness did not come out properly in Nusrut's case.

I don't think she saved anyone by choosing to stay back in Shubh's den in the last episode.  

Overall, her character did not look too convincing to me in the second season.  

I can understand why Nikhil and DJ chose to sacrifice themselves or sacrifice their loved ones in season one.  I can understand why DJ killed Riya's nannny and Nikhil killed Shubh in season 2.  

DJ putting a gun to Ananth's head is just to buy time.  I don't think he was going to kill him.  He just wants to stop the mob from attacking Ananth.

Cheers..

Yeah nusrat's character was not convincing. She took blame for killing 2 people and getting away with it. And still tried to preach when Paul asked to plant evidence to keep kesar in custody. The same kesar who everyone knows is Shubh's man. Doesn't gather brownie points for her nor does her act of staying back in den. Why to even climb steps when ur breath is so precious in this situation. Not convincing enough

Btw who sents her that text with Shama's photo in the end telling he and her are same. That can't be shubh. Looks like next season's Asur

Edited by Ashviniv - 11 months ago
Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

I have a feeling there will be season 3 with Vrinda as Asur.  The actress who played Vrinda is so beautiful.

Cheers..

I doubt Vrinda would be asur. She will be front like rasul and kesar. Is she really blind though or was that an act. What do u guys think?