Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtKanya thumbnail
Posted: a year ago

Best webseries ever. I will end up writing paragraphs if I start elaborating on it again but man, Gaurav is a genius. And the issues tackled in the show are spine-chilling, especially the curse in disguise that is AI. It's disturbingly foretelling and so beautifully anchored in psychology and mythology. Absolute perfection ❤️

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

Best webseries ever. I will end up writing paragraphs if I start elaborating on it again but man, Gaurav is a genius. And the issues tackled in the show are spine-chilling, especially the curse in disguise that is AI. It's disturbingly foretelling and so beautifully anchored in psychology and mythology. Absolute perfection ❤️

Keep those paragraphs coming.  We would love to read them.

Cheers..

Savera84 thumbnail

Just finished watching all 8 episodes of Asur 2.

Until now I was thinking SM is doing more harm than good.

Now AI tops the list.  It's chilling to say the least.

The series showcased how emotionally weak people can get when they encounter a problem.  

Even ATF and Special Ops are not immune to emotions and falter in taking decisions in an emotional state.

Coming to the cast, most of them are my favourite stars.  Young Shubh stole the show.  Like AB said, his presence on the screen gave me the desired fright in anticipation that what is he going to do next?  What surprises are in store for us?

Adult Shubh has also done a good job.  

One thing I did not understand is, Nusrat saved her sister after her sister ran over two innocent people while drunk.  Still Nusrut chose to kill another innocent person to save Kshama.  What does that mean?

Overall it is a great series and we are surely in for season 3.

Cheers..

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Savera84

The series showcased how emotionally weak people can get when they encounter a problem.  

Even ATF and Special Ops are not immune to emotions and falter in taking decisions in an emotional state.

Coming to the cast, most of them are my favourite stars.  Young Shubh stole the show.  Like AB said, his presence on the screen gave me the desired fright in anticipation that what is he going to do next?  What surprises are in store for us?

One thing I did not understand is, Nusrat saved her sister after her sister ran over two innocent people while drunk.  Still Nusrut chose to kill another innocent person to save Kshama.  What does that mean?

Cheers..

I think it means Nusrat saved evil person over a good person but isn’t that obvious we choose our family over someone… shubh wanted to prove that evilness in every person dominates when the time comes and none sacrifices themselves to save good . Even in last sonic bomb scene he played psychologically with minds of people and put dj in tight spot to either save kid and kill all or kill the kid and save all. Till that time everyone who came to praise that kid has turned against that kid and wanted to kill the kid to save their lives. Cliff hanger means vrinda is next asur ?

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

Cheers..

@bold: it means that everyone has evil within them. Circumstances only bring that out. That's basically what Shubh has been saying since the beginning. When faced with a choice that personally affects someone, the person will always make a selfish choice, and that may not always be the right thing.

It's similar to what happened with DJ and Nikhil in season 1. They both chose to be selfless. DJ risked his own life to get information from Kesar and Nikhil sacrificed his daughter to save the three people. Nusrat, however, made the selfish choice and saved her sister over the other innocent lady. 

DushtKanya thumbnail

The hype is unreal. #1 on Ormax even before its premiere and a rating of 9.7 on IMDB. And there are tweets pouring. So proud of you, Barun 🥺🥺🥺 My boy has come a long way, and here's to many more! 4 more finished shows, just imagine🥳

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

The hype is unreal. #1 on Ormax even before its premiere and a rating of 9.7 on IMDB. And there are tweets pouring. So proud of you, Barun 🥺🥺🥺 My boy has come a long way, and here's to many more! 4 more finished shows, just imagine🥳

Like many people are saying, Asur is one of, if not THE best, web series of India 🥳

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 months ago

What a season. I binged watched it and I feel I should watch it again just to see the things I have missed. They have covered Shubh's complete journey to present day with such attention to detail and the way they have put that at start of each episode is actually masterstroke

I feel the season 2 belonged to arshad warsi the way season 1 belonged to barun. Arshad made DJ such a character that u want to question him but at the same time u can't disagree with him either

On the ladies, anupriya goenka as Naina was brilliant. She made Naina so realistic when it comes to taking revenge from Swati or a ideal normal person dealing with threats 

All supporting characters were spot on be it meayang chang, the kid, amey wagh's rasool or kesar bharadwaj

Now coming to shubh, vishws bansal is a guy to look forward to. His young teenager shubh made sure u stit up and take notice. The way he chillingly says things from mythology was goose bump scenes. In IPKKND, as aarav too he showed small glimpses of good acting. I hope he gets the roles and recognition he deserves

The grown up shubh was also good but someone he couldn't match the chill induced stare of vishesh

In the end nikhil did end up losing his moral for his family and he did exactly what he was so against when DJ and Naina had done in the course of both series

Nusrat I feel as character has lot to give but somehow Rishi dogra felt 1 dimensional or may be that's how Nusrat was written. 

Overall a masterpiece from the asur team

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Micheal_Farzi

I think it means Nusrat saved evil person over a good person but isn’t that obvious we choose our family over someone… shubh wanted to prove that evilness in every person dominates when the time comes and none sacrifices themselves to save good . Even in last sonic bomb scene he played psychologically with minds of people and put dj in tight spot to either save kid and kill all or kill the kid and save all. Till that time everyone who came to praise that kid has turned against that kid and wanted to kill the kid to save their lives. Cliff hanger means vrinda is next asur ?

I don't think so. They won't introduce the antagonist so soon. Either vrinda is dead or she might be like rasool and kesar a front for next asur

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Just a little theory I had after finishing S2-

I think Dhanjay embodies Kalki. He who will vanquish Kali. As shown in the series it was Dj who ultimately was able to overpower and capture Shubh. The one who used saam,daam,dhaand, bhed to win a war, Just like Krishna did to win Mahabharat