Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Exactly, i am surprised she isnt thinking of the aftermath. Simple logic - when she withdrew from a loveless marriage, why push beloved sister and ruhaan into it! 

sadly these writers made both mishty and Mauli senseless in the last tracks. We know mishty is doing all this because she loves  pari..but what she’s doing is stupid and illogical..because ruhaan can’t be forced onto pari because he doesn’t love her...and worse of all poor ruhaan is clueless about this whole pari nonsense..he doesn’t know a thing that the whole malhotras Gang is plotting his marriage to pari.. and similarly in the last track of season 1 they made Mauli senseless ..to pretend to be married to that Cheater Kunal, sleep in the same bed as him and hurt poor ishaan ..I think these cruel vindictive cVS are doing this intentionally to irritate the hell out of the viewers ..we wanted to see Mauhaan wedding and the birth of their son,.and now we want to see mishaans wedding and their married life,.but instead we are getting this crap ..😡 

flowerYY thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

sadly these writers made both mishty and Mauli senseless in the last tracks. We know mishty is doing all this because she loves  pari..but what she’s doing is stupid and illogical..because ruhaan can’t be forced onto pari because he doesn’t love her...and worse of all poor ruhaan is clueless about this whole pari nonsense..he doesn’t know a thing that the whole malhotras Gang is plotting his marriage to pari.. and similarly in the last track of season 1 they made Mauli senseless ..to pretend to be married to that Cheater Kunal, sleep in the same bed as him and hurt poor ishaan ..I think these cruel vindictive cVS are doing this intentionally to irritate the hell out of the viewers ..we wanted to see Mauhaan wedding and the birth of their son,.and now we want to see mishaans wedding and their married life,.but instead we are getting this crap ..😡 

Yeah sick minded CVs..

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vinnas

Reading itself Makes High BP 🤢🤣

S1 last track is Memory loss❓😈😛

S2 last track seems to be -Common Sense Loss- 👎🏼🤣❓

@bold, OML Chandu, you are the one who cracks me up in serious situations like these😂🤣🤣

Common sense loss.😂

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

@bold, OML Chandu, you are the one who cracks me up in serious situations like these😂🤣🤣

Common sense loss.😂

wat to do 🤣🤣 Common sense loss is Main Track Of S2😂😂 it's a rare like Seventh sense to CVS 🤣🤪who driving crazy over Delu Sissy 🤣🤪

7thsense Seventh GIF - 7thsense Seventh Sense GIFs

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vinnas

wat to do 🤣🤣 Common sense loss is Main Track Of S2😂😂 it's a rare like Seventh sense to CVS 🤣🤪who driving crazy over Delu Sissy 🤣🤪

7thsense Seventh GIF - 7thsense Seventh Sense GIFs

GIF 🤣🤣🤣

mitturaju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Somewhere I feel that mishti is overreacting and judging everyone's feelings and in the name of sacrifice she's screwing everyone's life. 

One thing i didn't understand, when she decides something she wants it by hook or crook. When she's doesn't need them for whatever so called stupid reasons, she will act and assume that she's is the sutradaari for everyone and starts to write others faith. (Disgusting) story line