Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Yeah! Even you are right. He did try. She needed her space. May be the way she was being touchy about everything. She was angry when he didn't receive pari's call also. Isse toh samaj jaati, that when he is not even bothered to receive Pari's call, how will he accept as partner. 

It's just that, now nothing make sense..

Pari also, how many clues does she need that he isn't intrested in her? Will she believe when she sees them in a comprising position or will she not then, too? 

I am sorry, but I am annoyed with everyone's stupidity, sweet. 😐

Atleast, Su bua should have seen it ya..

I doubt if she'll understand atleast then. But i wonder whats with the roses falling down already. Pari got to know that Mishti hid them in the wardrobe, tho what would mishti answer when she asks why did you keep them inside and why were the petals all separated from flowers.

blue - i understand yaar, i am too frustrated too. but i came up with my own analogy and trying to calm myself down lol 

If su bua sees, story over na! πŸ˜†

flowerYY thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I know sweet that she could have clarified. Bcz, Ruhaan was very desperate. I could give him benefit of doubt. But, what I meant was, he is seeing how bad she is behaving with him na? Instead of trying to spend time, make her sit & ask her & don't let her leave till she explains. Why to take such kind of behaviour. 

I felt bad when he says kis baat ki saza de rahi ho.😭

Also, now, I feel, this show has come to a point where is no turning back. MISHTI had taken such a sensible decision with Veer. Ruhaan also, moved forward only when she broke up. 

But, now, everything is ruined just to show a triangle. 

It looks so out of the place yaar. 

Indeed it's so out of place..

I don't think CVs are in any mood to put them in place...

By the time they do it.. we all would be in dejavu mood...

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: flowerYY

Indeed it's so out of place..

I don't think CVs are in any mood to put them in place...

By the time they do it.. we all would be in dejavu mood...

I think, we will only get MisHaan ending of two minutes. Everyone realising, I Love you said & received. Hugging it out & The end. Happily ever after.

This track had so much potential. But....Alas!!!!

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

I doubt if she'll understand atleast then. But i wonder whats with the roses falling down already. Pari got to know that Mishti hid them in the wardrobe, tho what would mishti answer when she asks why did you keep them inside and why were the petals all separated from flowers.

blue - i understand yaar, i am too frustrated too. but i came up with my own analogy and trying to calm myself down lol 

Maybe Pari will think about Veer's word about Mishti talking revenge from her for her mother iss liye she took that flower in wardrope that Ruhaan send it for her and she was so jealous that she separated petals from the flowers πŸ€ͺ

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

Maybe Pari will think about Veer's word about Mishti talking revenge from her for her mother iss liye she took that flower in wardrope that Ruhaan send it for her and she was so jealous that she separated petals from the flowers πŸ€ͺ

I dont think Pari gives a damn about what veer said. They'll use this flower bouquet thing somewhere in the near future.

flowerYY thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

OMG.. that's an interesting but scary analogy..

Looks like Mishti is cornered in all means..

NazneenA thumbnail

About rose petals, you know how Pari is. Along with her there was Dadi, too. What do you expect? These two are so out of the world delusional, that they won't see reality. They will come up with some stupid blind excuse. Coming to Mishti, when she can explain the intimate pictures with Ruhaan & make a joke out of it, I am sure, she will explain this, too.

Haan, if su bua sees, sab khatam na..

I can't for the love of life, understand anything now. 

Ab toh, I think, I will stop being annoyed with anyone in the show...😁

Depends actually πŸ˜‚

NazneenA thumbnail

I dont think Pari gives a damn about what veer said. They'll use this flower bouquet thing somewhere in the near future.

Yep! Flowers are going to be used. Ruhaan's  bahaana with three different people will.also come up. Dadi se he said, he is going to his studio, pari se he said, he is going to other studio. Bua found him in a resort.

As they say, to cover one lie you need to lie again & again & fall into that pit

sweetzzz thumbnail

About rose petals, you know how Pari is. Along with her there was Dadi, too. What do you expect? These two are so out of the world delusional, that they won't see reality. They will come up with some stupid blind excuse. Coming to Mishti, when she can explain the intimate pictures with Ruhaan & make a joke out of it, I am sure, she will explain this, too.

Haan, if su bua sees, sab khatam na..

I can't for the love of life, understand anything now. 

Ab toh, I think, I will stop being annoyed with anyone in the show...😁

Depends actually πŸ˜‚

🀣ya, anything can happen in the delusional world

sweetzzz thumbnail

Yep! Flowers are going to be used. Ruhaan's  bahaana with three different people will.also come up. Dadi se he said, he is going to his studio, pari se he said, he is going to other studio. Bua found him in a resort.

As they say, to cover one lie you need to lie again & again & fall into that pit

oh yes, that'll also be used. I hope they all accuse ruhaan of cheating their grand daughterπŸ˜†

bold - this is the only sensible thing mishti said today.