BLOOD PRESSURE is shooting up...

flowerYY thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Not MISHTI's.. but that of ours..

What nonsense are they trying to show anyway ? That Mishti is the betrayer and Pari is so innocent.. Mishti I tell you madam you asked for all this. So as Ruhaan said it's ok to live for yourself..you have to be selfish sometimes

Ruhaan at least should have listened to what Mishti was saying instead of cutting her off. He was desperate to spend time with her and  not properly responded.. He also disappointed ...

Main crap is the new entry .. what the hell was he saying .. defo Pari should have fed him with her beautiful/delusional premkatha ..

What crap CVs are you serving us.. just because you minted money from this golden goose of your show and as it's ending anyway .. you can't betray the loyal viewers .. Go to hell and rot there and think 1000 times before coming up with nonsensical drama like this..

Now I have to check my BP  and take a holiday for 2 days I guess..

Edited by flowerYY - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

But we should understand mishti πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

She is doing for sister...

It is all Ruhan fault

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

But we should understand mishti πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

She is doing for sister...

It is all Ruhan fault

As much as I try to understand Mishti's sacrifice, it's outright annoying. She can sacrifice her happiness but not Ruhaan's without his consent. That's where she's wrong and disappointing

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sudharies

As much as I try to understand Mishti's sacrifice, it's outright annoying. She can sacrifice her happiness but not Ruhaan's without his consent. That's where she's wrong and disappointing

But many say it is because she is trying to give pari her happiness .

And it is Ruhan fault how out of turn he couldn't figure when mishti spoke about pari πŸ€”πŸ€”

mitturaju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Seriously its was full crap and nonsense episode

mitturaju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How is that even though mishti is madly in love with ruhaan. After knowing that pari is also in love with ruhaan, she totally changed her body language and the face expression oops very hatred expression. Afterall he's ur lover and you cannot react this way. Ur expression is so annoying its like worst than the first mishti (episode starting).

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I also felt little awkward when he took that causally, I mean why will mishti says that pari is in love with him in that situation? Itna desperate kab se hogya? To be honest aaj kal mere ko Ruhaan bahut cheezy lagne laga hai, he is not same as before. aaj ke liye I give him benefit of doubt because he was too desperate to be with mishti but kal I really want him to give a thought about it. Why did mishti bring pari when he ask about the reason of her stress If he didn't than I will πŸ˜‘  

I felt bad when he ask kis baat ki saza de rahi ho tum mujhe but can't he see her discomfort ? she doesn't wanted to lie, yes Ruhaan babu apne liye jeena is not bad but she is not comfortable with it so you should understand+ mishti leave him alone there πŸ’”Sorry girl you dissapoint me again but this time along with her Ruhaan also lost his point

flowerYY thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

But many say it is because she is trying to give pari her happiness .

And it is Ruhan fault how out of turn he couldn't figure when mishti spoke about pari πŸ€”πŸ€”

Mishti is wrong .. no disputes on that..

Today more than her I found  Gattu annoying and felt that he was passing snide comments to Mishti. Felt bad for her...

Also Ruhaan should have pondered over what Mishti was saying.. if so there won't be drama right .. so all in the name of drama..

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: flowerYY

Mishti is wrong .. no disputes on that..

Today more than her I found  Gattu annoying and felt that he was passing snide comments to Mishti. Felt bad for her...

Also Ruhaan should have pondered over what Mishti was saying.. if so there won't be drama right .. so all in the name of drama..

Ruhaan eq has gone on holiday and who is gattu to spill bullshit 

flowerYY thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

I also felt little awkward when he took that causally, I mean why will mishti says that pari is in love with him in that situation? Itna desperate kab se hogya? To be honest aaj kal mere ko Ruhaan bahut cheezy lagne laga hai, he is not same as before. aaj ke liye I give him benefit of doubt because he was too desperate to be with mishti but kal I really want him to give a thought about it. Why did mishti bring pari when he ask about the reason of her stress If he didn't than I will πŸ˜‘  

I felt bad when he ask kis baat ki saza de rahi ho tum mujhe but can't he see her discomfort ? she doesn't wanted to lie, yes Ruhaan babu apne liye jeena is not bad but she is not comfortable with it so you should understand+ mishti leave him alone there πŸ’”Sorry girl you dissapoint me again but this time along with her Ruhaan also lost his point

We are in the same boat.. I agree with your point of view..