Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

Pari ka woh lagta kya hai? Does she own him? I mean dude now Mishaan needs Pari's permission to be together WTHπŸ€ͺ Iss liye mujhe mishti par aur gussa aa raha hai. Saara raita madam ke failaya hai.  Girl he is your's stop this nonsense and live for your self and Ruhaan once please. It's not wrong to think about your self. 

If she does that, she'll be out of competition for best sister award. Pari might get it then πŸ€£but it'll definitely be within family.

sweetzzz thumbnail

I am understanding what you are trying to say. Yes, from character's prove now it's like Mishti is the one who is involved with her sister's BF She will be same position as pari's mother in the POV of Characters. Mishti come back to your sense girl, abhi bhi time hai. Go and tell Ruhaan what actually happen, agar nahi sune tho 3 4 baar bolo. Don't let him go yaar please πŸ’”

I swear, is baar agar wo theek se bole aur ruhaan nahi mane, ruhaan maar khayega hum sabse

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

I don't get one thing again & again, I really want to throttle pari(sorry) 

Yaar, poori dunya ko batati phirri hai that he is her BF. I get irritated seeing her only. 

Then, Ruhaan should have listened to Mishti thoda ruk ke. 

Aur, the way Mishti was being so cross with him, broke my heart. Mishti he is the same one who can die for you. Last scene where he in tears, when she leaves like that 

Ruhaan should leave that circus of a house.

Aur, that police wala πŸ™„ Why is he giving bhashan to Mishti? If he cares about Pari, shouldn't he tell pari that her so called BF was with other lady. πŸ™„

I am annoyed with everyone ab toh...

Ruhaan's resonse was - of course she does since we are good friends, why couldnt mishti clarify that pari loves his as a humsafar and not as a dost, when she could say to herself in the monologue? He is in dark, bas.

Bold - i felt soooo bad for the poor guy

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

I swear, is baar agar wo theek se bole aur ruhaan nahi mane, ruhaan maar khayega hum sabse

ha isbar main bhi virtual jhoote send karugi uske liye πŸ˜‘

ILoveNature thumbnail

If she does that, she'll be out of competition for best sister award. Pari might get it then πŸ€£but it'll definitely be within family.

woh bhi hai, pyaar mile na mile award nahi chutna chahiye 🀣

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ruhaan's resonse was - of course she does since we are good friends, why couldnt mishti clarify that pari loves his as a humsafar and not as a dost, when she could say to herself in the monologue? He is in dark, bas.

Bold - i felt soooo bad for the poor guy

I know sweet that she could have clarified. Bcz, Ruhaan was very desperate. I could give him benefit of doubt. But, what I meant was, he is seeing how bad she is behaving with him na? Instead of trying to spend time, make her sit & ask her & don't let her leave till she explains. Why to take such kind of behaviour. 

I felt bad when he says kis baat ki saza de rahi ho.😭

Also, now, I feel, this show has come to a point where is no turning back. MISHTI had taken such a sensible decision with Veer. Ruhaan also, moved forward only when she broke up. 

But, now, everything is ruined just to show a triangle. 

It looks so out of the place yaar. 

-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I don't understand yeh shows me humsa log ladki ko hi kyu blame karte hai? It was Ruhaan who said mishti is his wife, It's pari who said Ruhaan is her BF. If he trust his friend blindly, he should blame Ruhaan not Mishti. I don't like it when they always point out girl and not boy in this situationπŸ€ͺ and that police guy is worst ek apne friend ke baad ko aake band karke trust karliya, cross check bhi nahi kiya and no he is saying nonsense to mishti   πŸ‘

abhi pura epi nahi aya and this show want ppl zabradsti feel bad for the fl if she was wrong thy will let her cry bechari ..now makers want everyone feel sad for mishti eslye yeh sab bakwas dekha ra hai lol

sweetzzz thumbnail

I know sweet that she could have clarified. Bcz, Ruhaan was very desperate. I could give him benefit of doubt. But, what I meant was, he is seeing how bad she is behaving with him na? Instead of trying to spend time, make her sit & ask her & don't let her leave till she explains. Why to take such kind of behaviour. 

Also, now, I feel, this show has come to a point where is no turning back. MISHTI had taken such a sensible decision with Veer. Ruhaan also, moved forward only when she broke up. 

He did try na Arfa, he has asked her multiple times what is the problem. He is only ASSUMING that something might be wrong with what happened at the PS, if gunde or veer misbehaved with her. All she said was, no its not bothering me. She should be given her space too na, how many times will he also ask?

Aww dont tell me, i felt so bad looking at him today. especially when he came running and she left, he had tears in his eyes. 

ikr, Mishti did a great thing breaking off with veer and the way she sensibly dealt with it. But has gone beyond repair now πŸ˜’

ILoveNature thumbnail

Bold: That actually broke my heart πŸ’”

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

He did try na Arfa, he has asked her multiple times what is the problem. He is only ASSUMING that something might be wrong with what happened at the PS, if gunde or veer misbehaved with her. All she said was, no its not bothering me. She should be given her space too na, how many times will he also ask?

Aww dont tell me, i felt so bad looking at him today. especially when he came running and she left, he had tears in his eyes. 

ikr, Mishti did a great thing breaking off with veer and the way she sensibly dealt with it. But has gone beyond repair now πŸ˜’

Yeah! Even you are right. He did try. She needed her space. May be the way she was being touchy about everything. She was angry when he didn't receive pari's call also. Isse toh samaj jaati, that when he is not even bothered to receive Pari's call, how will he accept as partner. 

It's just that, now nothing make sense..

Pari also, how many clues does she need that he isn't intrested in her? Will she believe when she sees them in a comprising position or will she not then, too? 

I am sorry, but I am annoyed with everyone's stupidity, sweet. 😐

Atleast, Su bua should have seen it ya..