Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

oh yes, that'll also be used. I hope they all accuse ruhaan of cheating their grand daughterπŸ˜†

bold - this is the only sensible thing mishti said today.

But, about one thing I had a problem, she said, her conscience is not allowing her to lie & go alone with Ruhaan. But, how is her conscience allowing her to push your delusional sis & BF into a loveless relationship 🀦

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

But, about one thing I had a problem, she said, her conscience is not allowing her to lie & go alone with Ruhaan. But, how is her conscience allowing her to push your delusional sis & BF into a loveless relationship 🀦

The mother in her is making her do it. You see, she loves Pari just like a mother loves a child? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

On a serious note, i dont understand this logic either. 

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The mother in her is making her do it. You see, she loves Pari just like a mother loves a child? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

What she is not understanding is, she, herself is digging her grave deeper & deeper day by day. 

She will be called to have come in between her bechari sister & Ruhaan, when it's not the case. Bechari sis was the one who spread rumours about Ruhaan being her BFπŸ™„. By, not saying anything, she is making that rumour stronger. 

sweetzzz thumbnail

What she is not understanding is, she, herself is digging her grave deeper & deeper day by day. 

She will be called to have come in between her bechari sister & Ruhaan, when it's not the case. Bechari sis was the one who spread rumours about Ruhaan being her BFπŸ™„. By, not saying anything, she is making that rumour stronger. 

Exactly, i am surprised she isnt thinking of the aftermath. Simple logic - when she withdrew from a loveless marriage, why push beloved sister and ruhaan into it! 

flowerYY thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good pick.. way to go girl..

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Mishty. Do u think by ur golden word u can force ruhaan to love pari  ?. Emotions can't be developed by golden word  it happen naturally

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Reading itself Makes High BP πŸ€’🀣

S1 last track is Memory lossβ“πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜›

S2 last track seems to be -Common Sense Loss- πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€£β“

flowerYY thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

Reading itself Makes High BP πŸ€’🀣

S1 last track is Memory lossβ“πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜›

S2 last track seems to be -Common Sense Loss- πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€£β“

You Bet...

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

She is same Mother to AnshπŸ˜›but Slapped him When She find his Smoking πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΌ if Pari is Addicted to Drugs instead (Which also keep happy delu state) is she brings  them to her πŸ€ͺ to spoil health  and this forcing relation too Spoils lives πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€” 

Why Cvs Lost Every Sort of Common sense πŸ€ͺ❓ show her care more for Sis ignore Ruhaan πŸ˜Ž but playing all this w r t Past πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ₯Ί Missing Chotu Mishtu yaar β€οΈ 

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

She is same Mother to AnshπŸ˜›but Slapped him When She find his Smoking πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΌ if Pari is Addicted to Drugs instead (Which also keep happy delu state) is she brings  them to her πŸ€ͺ to spoil health  and this forcing relation too Spoils lives πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€” 

Why Cvs Lost Every Sort of Common sense πŸ€ͺ❓ show her care more for Sis ignore Ruhaan πŸ˜Ž but playing all this w r t Past πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ₯Ί Missing Chotu Mishtu yaar β€οΈ 

So true, we miss the choti mishti who was so emotionally investedπŸ˜•.