Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: Queeen

i waa okk ok with him before but after kaffara he rolled rollers on my heart lol πŸ˜†

You can start watching his other daily soaps. He has good chemistry with almost all the actresses who acted opp him.

Schrute thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

These linessmiley9

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_GMbTFyU-c/?igsh=MWJycGxqOWI1c2RlYQ==

smiley27

These lines were so deep...fit on both of their situation. If we consider salar as chand for sitara...to use dar tha hatheli jak jaygi, she was doubtful if his love but as salar said...chand thnda bhi to ho skta hai, just like his love. and mitti mein milana, how much he suffered for her, in earning and all.

When sitara heared mehreen convo in last epis, k uske ley mara mara phir rha hai...she couldnt stop her tears. Ye nani k issue k bjaey, jane ka reason yehi hota k wo chahti k salar apni luxuries life mein wapis aa jay

Yes absolutely. This would have made more sense. Nani ki death' ko bhi as a plot ise karna tha to bring them closer, and not further drift them apart. She should have left to bring him closer to his parents, his parents reconciling with him, and bringing her back. Would have made a better plot.

Schrute thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

These lines were perfect πŸ‘Œ

And i agree ye reason ziyada bahtar tha

And she looked so pretty here. And theh boyh looked so gooood. And the way Ali was looking at her while she was coming out of the rickshaw. It was a treat to watchh😭😭

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: awida

You can start watching his other daily soaps. He has good chemistry with almost all the actresses who acted opp him.

ok thank you suggest me some
Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 25 minutes ago

i waa okk ok with him before but after kaffara he rolled rollers on my heart lol πŸ˜†

even i liked him as Salar ... ali ki height choti h so uspe boyish and cool role zyada suit krta h ... jis character m he looks mature , mujhe ok ok lgta h ...