Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Schrute thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 hours ago
Yes bro sameee. I do binge watching, and kaffara was the only daily drama I picked up while watching kabhi main kabhi tum and kaos. Now netflix has cancelled kaos, kaffara is done, and i am not as invested in kmkt as i was before starting kaffara. And i haven't fohnd anv show to fill the void. And I am almost 27 aur teenager wale shauk laga kar baithi hoon😂 That's why i keep lurking on this sub as well. It's just great to find you all people like me who are still obsessed with this show😭😭😭😭
roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 hours ago

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

That was truly beautiful..and I come across this master piece from " sone ka taj bhi pehn kr aa jao gi, tb bhi mohabbat nhi krunga" and itni bdi dhmki k baad, qasim ko dekh kr he was asking about ghar chod dun...tb bhi pta chl gya tha .is bnde k sath moye moye hogyasmiley36

He was falling deep and so fast that he didn't even realise it. Bechara.smiley36

roopshas1 thumbnail

If you have Amazon Prime, just attach it to TV. May I recommend KDramas to fall in love with?

My top list -

1. Marry My Husband (The main vamp WILL make your blood boil I swear)

2. What's wrong with Secretary Kim? (Classic RomCom)

3. Crash Landing on You (This was the one which made me laugh the most)

4. My Demon (When a literal demon becomes husband goals, Salar stylesmiley36)

roopshas1 thumbnail

It's strange as you all are saying I looked forward to this show every night even though it used to get uploaded at 10:30 PM IST and then I used to come here at IF and type out my enormously long tirade. I have been watching Sunn Mere Dil and Jaan Nisar but surprisingly, neither of them consume me like this show did. This show was so very ITV coded but at the same time so refreshing. Unfortunately, even its haphazard ending wrap up meant that we can hope for either a season 2 or hope to God that we get a new show with Ali and Laiba.

Schrute thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Haha, wow you do watch kdramas as well. Mee tooo and i have seen everyone of the above list. I loved Queen of tears as well. The guy was my favourite before Salar. Also, you're write, this drama was so itv coded but so different, and discussing theories with you people was so fun!. Kdramas were fun too, but i have to focus so much while doing office work because of language barrier. So i prefer hindi or english only, as I am burdened wiyh work. Kaffara was such a respite because of Salar's harkatein. That guy was so unpredictable, always keeping us on our toes.
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Posted: 14 hours ago

Yes..bs I am waiting for the news. Because project sign kr k, complete kr phir screen pr aata hai. Ab koi news aaygi tb ja k next year kuch milegasmiley18

hope someone get them for ramadan drama what say??
Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: awida

I think since Ali Ansari and Laiba Khan are in good terms.. and their shippers are so many. Geo will repeat them again. I hope in a good drama.

on every post i found so many indians .. bohot se log dekh rahe thy
Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Asl mein my problem is, I m watching other shows but nothing fills the void. It was our breakfast show, after sending kids school, me & hubby enjoyed our morning tea with it. Ab do teen din se it felt so strange without kaffara, aata bhi to daily tha naa. Watching

Zard paton k bn

Kabhi mein kbhi tum

Duniyapur

Jan nisa

r , sun mere dil (chlte phirte)

But aesa koi bhi nhi hai, jis ki beth kr complete epi dekhna ks dil kre, ya again youtube pr koi scene dekhne ka dil kre, like kaffarasmiley28

Sameee after getting free at night i used to watch it arround 11 tou i miss that i miss Ali as salar i keep watching their edits...

How is duniyapur koi ship hogi odhar bhi n I'm planning to start iqtedar

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: Schrute

Yes bro sameee. I do binge watching, and kaffara was the only daily drama I picked up while watching kabhi main kabhi tum and kaos. Now netflix has cancelled kaos, kaffara is done, and i am not as invested in kmkt as i was before starting kaffara. And i haven't fohnd anv show to fill the void. And I am almost 27 aur teenager wale shauk laga kar baithi hoon😂 That's why i keep lurking on this sub as well. It's just great to find you all people like me who are still obsessed with this show😭😭😭😭

Same girl same ... if you find something please tell me too ... I'm wanting to watch something but kuch dil ko lag nhi raha btw have you seen dil lagi its good too

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: roopshas1

It's strange as you all are saying I looked forward to this show every night even though it used to get uploaded at 10:30 PM IST and then I used to come here at IF and type out my enormously long tirade. I have been watching Sunn Mere Dil and Jaan Nisar but surprisingly, neither of them consume me like this show did. This show was so very ITV coded but at the same time so refreshing. Unfortunately, even its haphazard ending wrap up meant that we can hope for either a season 2 or hope to God that we get a new show with Ali and Laiba.

I'm manifesting them in ramadan drama ... hate to love ❤️