Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Schrute thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: roopshas1

Also, how did Salar know where to find Sitara when she commutes to college? Like the episode where Sitara was giving the maut ki dua. Salar just turns up in his car and starts casually talking to Sitara. Like he knew she would be there. It was not as if he was searching for her or asking around. Like he seriously knew that that was her commute route. I really doubt Sitara would have told him so much in just few weeks that she spent with him.

You're right. How did he crop up every timehe ✌️accidentally✌️ met her. Malls and restaurants to phir bhi I get. Even when she was shopping for wedding dress with salman what was he doing there?😂😂😂

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Schrute

You're right. How did he crop up every timehe ✌️accidentally✌️ met her. Malls and restaurants to phir bhi I get. Even when she was shopping for wedding dress with salman what was he doing there?😂😂😂

LMAO. I often wonder if he uses his dad's jasoos network to trac her down or something.smiley36

Sunshinem thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Schrute

I always thought that before marriage salar secretly stalked sitara inthe name of humdardi/ protectivenesssmiley36. That's why by the end of the drama, i think he realised his father put spies on him and checks up on him regularly because his father loves him too much and feels over-protective towards him.. which he felt suffocating. But now after loving sitara he understood how it feels to love someone too much and feel over-protective towards them to the point of suffocating them.

Edited by Sunshinem - a day ago
roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshinem

I always thought that before marriage salar secretly stalked sitara inthe name of humdardi/ protectivenesssmiley36. That's why by the end of the drama, i think he realised his father put spies on him and checks up on him regularly because his father loves him too much and feels over-protective towards him.. which he felt suffocating. But now after loving sitara he understood how it feels to love someone too much and feel over-protective towards them to the point of suffocating them.

And the lesson he will draw from this, thanks to Sitara-Zayyan harassment incidence, is that he was NOT overprotective enough. And that he needs to be more overprotective. smiley44

roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

But man their dating period...smiley9 After watching episodes from rain scene till marriage. Realy what a chemistry.smiley43 the way sitara was looking at him, and when caught looked away. That mall scene, car scene when he ask sana to go. And their silly chatting...couldnt stop my grin . Even there were comments on youtube under the video, chat ye kr rhe, mujhe kyun sharm aa rhi haismiley36

I think that was one of the rare moments that we saw Sitara slowly melting back. She was softening, not Hyderabad era soft, but softer than before. That deal thing really hurt her deeply.

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

This is so real

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DBRr_qTI02_/?igsh=MTNiZ2N5Mmczb3NtdA==

Edited by Queeen - a day ago
AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: roopshas1

Exactly. Taya was so experienced by now. smiley36 Like he knew that Sitara ka nikaah to someone else would be the correct trigger to bring back Salar. And he was right.

That line was too funny ..and even salar reaction. Jitni baar sitara k ghar walo ne uski shadi fix ki thi, salar ko yakeen naa ye phir rishta dhund lenge

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

The way he said "atleast osy tou mil jye ga na "smiley38smiley19

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DBLR1TUBJ0D/?igsh=MTVycDNhc3NqdHFrYg==