Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

I was rewatching Salar's scenes post-walima and my god, this guy was SOOO happy at getting rid of Qasim. And his jealousy at when Sitara was saying Qasim loves her and adores her. Also, the way his face fell, as though his heart stopped for a moment, when Sitara showed her ring to him. If this badnaami kaand would have never happened, I really doubt that he would have cut off contact with her after the wedding was over. He was genuinely obsessing over her.

Also, the "meri awaz bhul gayi" scene, like he seriously refused to contemplate the idea that Sitara could not recognise his voice.

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lol...Taya exactly knew what to tell salar to make him come running back to Sitara. Taya ko 3 times ka experience tha. He just had to say Sitara ki shaadi kisi aur se. 😂😂😂

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: roopshas1

I was rewatching Salar's scenes post-walima and my god, this guy was SOOO happy at getting rid of Qasim. And his jealousy at when Sitara was saying Qasim loves her and adores her. Also, the way his face fell, as though his heart stopped for a moment, when Sitara showed her ring to him. If this badnaami kaand would have never happened, I really doubt that he would have cut off contact with her after the wedding was over. He was genuinely obsessing over her.

Also, the "meri awaz bhul gayi" scene, like he seriously refused to contemplate the idea that Sitara could not recognise his voice.

the fact that everyone at home gives in to his every demand and his friends loved him coz he was salar sikander not salar , he never bothered with anyone and their feelings ...

but sitara was the only one who took care of him as a real friend and she shared her thoughts with him freely with no filter , made him realise that he has other side in him which includes possessiveness and protectiveness ... and their definition of dreams and freedom were kinda same ... the way sitara got angry when Qasim held his collar ...

he never wanted sitara to have that bond with anyone apart from him ....

so in short sitara awakened the feelings he never knew he had in him - possessiveness , madness , love , jealousy , sympathy , obsession , protectiveness

Edited by Priyankaakdha - a day ago
Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Lol...Taya exactly knew what to tell salar to make him come running back to Sitara. Taya ko 3 times ka experience tha. He just had to say Sitara ki shaadi kisi aur se. 😂😂😂

the way taya and tahir shaked their hands like they were old friends , it was so funny smiley37
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

the way taya and tahir shaked their hands like they were old friends , it was so funny smiley37

I've yet to watch the episodes, but yeah saw that clip too 😂

N Salar's shock seeing the whole khandaan in sitara's house. 😂

He was like ye ho kya raha hai, but then his priority was finding out how Sitara was going to marry someone else and ignored the whole family. 😂

And tahir was like jo bhi kehna hai sab ke saamne kaho. As usual he was ready with his invisible popcorn. 😂

Schrute thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roopshas1

Hahaha, yess. While I do love Hyderabad wala salar, but he was thoda reserved. Post walima salar was a mood.😂😂

Remember once when after marriage tahir asked kya karoge, he said "toh main robbery kar lunga" even tahir was like "hein?"

Edited by Schrute - a day ago
Priyankaakdha thumbnail

I've yet to watch the episodes, but yeah saw that clip too 😂

N Salar's shock seeing the whole khandaan in sitara's house. 😂

He was like ye ho kya raha hai, but then his priority was finding out how Sitara was going to marry someone else and ignored the whole family. 😂

And tahir was like jo bhi kehna hai sab ke saamne kaho. As usual he was ready with his invisible popcorn. 😂

but i liked it when tahir and mehreen said they will take their daughter with them even if salar doesn't come ... 😘
roopshas1 thumbnail

Exactly. Taya was so experienced by now. smiley36 Like he knew that Sitara ka nikaah to someone else would be the correct trigger to bring back Salar. And he was right.

roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

the fact that everyone at home gives in to his every demand and his friends loved him coz he was salar sikander not salar , he never bothered with anyone and their feelings ...

but sitara was the only one who took care of him as a real friend and she shared her thoughts with him freely with no filter , made him realise that he has other side in him which includes possessiveness and protectiveness ... and their definition of dreams and freedom were kinda same ... the way sitara got angry when Qasim held his collar ...

he never wanted sitara to have that bond with anyone apart from him ....

so in short sitara awakened the feelings he never knew he had in him - possessiveness , madness , love , jealousy , sympathy , obsession , protectiveness

He was so freaking possessive. No wonder he was so mad at the walima incidence. He genuinely thought he got bamboozled when he was being vulnerable in front of her.

roopshas1 thumbnail

Also, how did Salar know where to find Sitara when she commutes to college? Like the episode where Sitara was giving the maut ki dua. Salar just turns up in his car and starts casually talking to Sitara. Like he knew she would be there. It was not as if he was searching for her or asking around. Like he seriously knew that that was her commute route. I really doubt Sitara would have told him so much in just few weeks that she spent with him.