Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

how can one stop watching at 5 smiley36

main story hi epi 5 se start hoti h .. and i am only watching sitara salar scenes ... baki sab skip skip

U r right ..i want us to discuss the same scenes at a time. smiley36 but yes..to stop out self from watching further is very difficult

AAKMH2 thumbnail

this was the very reason i was not feeling that sitara was wrong anywhere .. coz i watched all 50 episodes in one go and then started watching daily episodes ...

salar was wrong in many ways but all his actions were covered up in the name of romance ... sitara had valid reasons to doubt and get angry on that money issue but her dialogues made her in the wrong ...

Hmm .ek sath episodes dekh kr zyada sense bnta hai .. yes her pov was right but lines were so harsh. Also u noticed...sitara went for shadi shopping, but he just propose love naa...I mean he didnt say at that about shadi or anything. After meeting taya, he was like chlo shadi kr lete hain. Parents nhi maan rhe , wo to pehle jhoota excuse tha. Us ne baad mein sitara ko ye nhi btaya tha k wo itna against hain .

AAKMH2 thumbnail

tahir was sincere with salar from epi 1 and it was only salar who had misconception about his parents ... which makes me wonder what the hell nani was doing ... now i feel mehreen was not wrong when she said nani is poisoning his mind ... 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

jid hisab se nani ka influence tha salar pe , vo sab sort kr skti thi ...

Thats why I realy want to see a good patchup scene between father and son ..but no, sb dikhaya jo dikhana tha wo nhi dikhaya

AAKMH2 thumbnail

But man their dating period...smiley9 After watching episodes from rain scene till marriage. Realy what a chemistry.smiley43 the way sitara was looking at him, and when caught looked away. That mall scene, car scene when he ask sana to go. And their silly chatting...couldnt stop my grin . Even there were comments on youtube under the video, chat ye kr rhe, mujhe kyun sharm aa rhi haismiley36

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Hmm .ek sath episodes dekh kr zyada sense bnta hai .. yes her pov was right but lines were so harsh. Also u noticed...sitara went for shadi shopping, but he just propose love naa...I mean he didnt say at that about shadi or anything. After meeting taya, he was like chlo shadi kr lete hain. Parents nhi maan rhe , wo to pehle jhoota excuse tha. Us ne baad mein sitara ko ye nhi btaya tha k wo itna against hain .

adhe se zyada misunderstanding salar ki ignorance se hi hui dekha jaaye ... he was sure that everyone will support him like always chahe jo bhi kar le vo ... 😂

i think isko sitara psnd hi isiliye aayi kyuki vo iski haan m haan nhi milati thi... puri beizatti krke tok deti thi smiley36

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

But man their dating period...smiley9 After watching episodes from rain scene till marriage. Realy what a chemistry.smiley43 the way sitara was looking at him, and when caught looked away. That mall scene, car scene when he ask sana to go. And their silly chatting...couldnt stop my grin . Even there were comments on youtube under the video, chat ye kr rhe, mujhe kyun sharm aa rhi haismiley36

Those romantic scenes were pure magic. I wish they stretched them little more . smiley13

Schrute thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

tahir was sincere with salar from epi 1 and it was only salar who had misconception about his parents ... which makes me wonder what the hell nani was doing ... now i feel mehreen was not wrong when she said nani is poisoning his mind ... 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

jid hisab se nani ka influence tha salar pe , vo sab sort kr skti thi ...

I have said this earlier too that I don't get nani. Like bachpan mein she could have given hkm support love as he was neglected. But when he grew up, she could have made him understand. And sternly asked him to reconcile with his parents atleast for his wife. What was she expecting ki poori zindagi tantrums pac chalegi uske. She had that knn of influence to correct him, to own his mistake. Even when he told her that he married her out of his zid then too she should have made him realise ki abb ho gyi zid poori, abb jao ya to mafi mango usko yaa for set her free. Sitara ko self love le bhashan kyun de rahin thi? Even on death bed jo kuch bhi bola, i don't think she was wrong in blaming him for her death. Even shad karane bhi gyin to she shoild ahave asked the parents to participate in that, so that they could avoid distancing him, wahan bhi akele chali gyin, phir khane wale case me apni beti ko samjhane ki jagah khana le kar chal diya. Ye kya baat hai. She knew Salar's parent wont disrespect her, uske baad bhi she never tried to make them understand Salar's pov. Junaid and saba were atleast sorted and never badmouthed her. Infact they called him out on his bullshit on his face. Nani could have done the same. You cannot just stop talking to your grandson because he married a girl for his zid. Himare yahan to chaped padti haii🤣

Schrute thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Actually there were several moments even after marriage, but they didn't have the expected effect because we were distracted and busy contemplating Sitara's intentions. had they made it clear in initial episodes that she was just insecure, then we could have not doubted the purity of her feelings. Drama karne wlaa scene dikhake, i was distrusting her all the times.
Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Schrute

I have said this earlier too that I don't get nani. Like bachpan mein she could have given hkm support love as he was neglected. But when he grew up, she could have made him understand. And sternly asked him to reconcile with his parents atleast for his wife. What was she expecting ki poori zindagi tantrums pac chalegi uske. She had that knn of influence to correct him, to own his mistake. Even when he told her that he married her out of his zid then too she should have made him realise ki abb ho gyi zid poori, abb jao ya to mafi mango usko yaa for set her free. Sitara ko self love le bhashan kyun de rahin thi? Even on death bed jo kuch bhi bola, i don't think she was wrong in blaming him for her death. Even shad karane bhi gyin to she shoild ahave asked the parents to participate in that, so that they could avoid distancing him, wahan bhi akele chali gyin, phir khane wale case me apni beti ko samjhane ki jagah khana le kar chal diya. Ye kya baat hai. She knew Salar's parent wont disrespect her, uske baad bhi she never tried to make them understand Salar's pov. Junaid and saba were atleast sorted and never badmouthed her. Infact they called him out on his bullshit on his face. Nani could have done the same. You cannot just stop talking to your grandson because he married a girl for his zid. Himare yahan to chaped padti haii🤣

hme toh sidha chappal padti...

even i said that before why no one is pointing out to him ki agar zid bhi h toh bhi nibhao shadi ... it was funny how no one questioned Salar , tahir was waiting for him to leave sitara until he realised how serious salar is ...

nani ki toh baat hi na kare toh acha h smiley39

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: awida

Masha Allah. You write beautifull poetry. So you've gone my friend. smiley2smiley27

This poetry music we learn in Arabic . There are 16 types of poetry music . And yours belong to what we name : Bahr ul Hazaj.

I am a poet too. smiley9

Lmao girl that's a song i wrote 🤣 but thank yousmiley16

Wow so amazing yarr .. what does bahr ul hazaj means ?? And share with us your poetry ✨️