Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: roopshas1

Seriously though. In real life, such a person would have been so difficult to handle. How many rakhis would have been given out to assuage such a possessive person's feelings? smiley5

😂

He improved. Once Sitara married him, he was fine. Before marriage, he was afraid of losing her to another man. That fear was gone (until Taya threatened to marry her off again 😂)

Take Zayan for example. I’m glad they did not show Salar feeling jealous or insecure. He made no big deal about him. He was only upset that Sitara sought the help of her harasser

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

That was too hilarious. It was like "baby, dekho, tumhare bhai ne thappad nahi mara to kya hua? Dekhna mai maar kar aaunga."smiley36

Gireban bhi pakda 😂 after Sitara complained Zohaib ne gireban nahi pakda

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Bts video of Salar, Saba.. and the topic is : Sitara

https://youtu.be/7LtQn8U2KmQ?si=Ah8zVxFCbyF8NQB6

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

for me kiran was no lesser than nimmi ...both enjoyed bullying and degrading sitara ... I never saw any guilt in their eyes when they were walking all over her ...

infact all of them took advantage of the fact that she has no one who will speak for her ....

True. Kiran and Nimmi are essentially people cut out off similar cloths. It was just that Kiran's characterization was a tad more layered. That's all. They both deserved humiliations.

roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessjojo

😂

He improved. Once Sitara married him, he was fine. Before marriage, he was afraid of losing her to another man. That fear was gone (until Taya threatened to marry her off again 😂)

Take Zayan for example. I’m glad they did not show Salar feeling jealous or insecure. He made no big deal about him. He was only upset that Sitara sought the help of her harasser

True. But still, that trust only came after he went through fire. He was bamboozled but let's be honest, he knew by then that Sitara was not that sort of a person. If she wanted to ditch him, it would not be for another romance or anything, either just herself or her family.

roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Bts video of Salar, Saba.. and the topic is : Sitara

https://youtu.be/7LtQn8U2KmQ?si=Ah8zVxFCbyF8NQB6

Saba's actress is so majestic looking. So classically beautiful.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

That was too hilarious. It was like "baby, dekho, tumhare bhai ne thappad nahi mara to kya hua? Dekhna mai maar kar aaunga."smiley36

i wanted more these scenes ... i like jealous salar ... aise mood m lines hi hilarious marta h smiley37smiley37
roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessjojo

If Salar had no feelings for Sitara, he would not have insulted her so horribly at the walima. He’d be indifferent just like he was with Nimmi’s advances. Salar Sikandar had better things to do than care about chhote middle-class nobodies.

BUT the guy was already semi-obsessed with Sitara upon returning from Hyderabad. He was looking at her photos soon as he got back and also even while in Hyderabad he was thinking about her on the terrace. So he couldn’t deal with the pain he was feeling in response to being “betrayed” or “trapped” by the girl he was subconsciously falling for. How could he misjudge her intentions and character and start falling for her? Gussa agaya and he needed to hurt her back. How dare you take me for a ride wala anger tha. Kiran’s text was the final trigger.

He really messed up big time. And I think deep down he knew it too. His half-assed apology, his blaming Salman, his interference in Qasim-Sitara's wedding.....deep down he knew he had messed up. It was just that he did not have much idea of how deeply it impacted Sitara's life due to her middle class background. And also, he was in denial of his feelings. He wanted to run away from his problems but at the same time, he was unable to control himself when it came to Sitara. Subconsciously, he wanted her to mould herself to become better than the background she came from. Like he saw her separately from Salman and their family. I think that you deserve better, the constant encouragement at having a career was because he wanted her to become not just capable of taking care of her own self away from her toxic family but so that she can eventually, again subconsciously this is, become part of his life for good.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Saba's actress is so majestic looking. So classically beautiful.

I am sad that she doesn't get much roles. I remember her from Khalish. She played a secretary to the ML who was a complicated guy, seeking revenge from his ex. But slowly his secretary made her place in his heart. Aaliya (Saba) used to wear those shirt pants suits. She was gorgeous.smiley10

roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I am sad that she doesn't get much roles. I remember her from Khalish. She played a secretary to the ML who was a complicated guy, seeking revenge from his ex. But slowly his secretary made her place in his heart. Aaliya (Saba) used to wear those shirt pants suits. She was gorgeous.smiley10

The kind of face she has, she would be gorgeous playing as a historical figure, particularly from the Mughal era.