Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: roopshas1

LMAO. And this became the guy who was definitely looking forward to marrying once love realisation came crashing down on his head. The way Junaid "Salar...Salar...dude reality check" and then Salar was like mohabbat bhi ajeeb jaanwar hai, achhe khase bande ko bhi zilal karani hai. Yeh kaisi baat hui ki aap yahan uske liye maare jaaye aur dusra aapka phone tak receive na karein. smiley37

after that when junaid said " you need help man "

and he said - koi kare toh help lunga nasmiley37

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

have you watched noor jahan ??

Nope, not yet. But apparently it deals with intergenerational trauma. And I do know that the MIL is called Noor Jahan while one of the DIL is called Nurbanu. And they have a fight over a it. And Zoya Nasir is in it.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Nope, not yet. But apparently it deals with intergenerational trauma. And I do know that the MIL is called Noor Jahan while one of the DIL is called Nurbanu. And they have a fight over a it. And Zoya Nasir is in it.

you should watch it ... the satisfaction you will get after seeing revenge episodes ... not a single dull episode

asali kaffara yha tha ...

roopshas1 thumbnail

I am thinking of watching Sun Mere Dil and catching up on Jan Nisar. Awida has suggested Mere Humnasheen but it has a lot of trauma it seems. Personally, I am trying to avoid very emotionally heavy shows right now. I dunno how I stuck with kaffara though. It really gave me a headache towards the second half. smiley26

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

i was watching that scene where salar sitara met in a restaurant and sitara told him ki ab koi vasta nahi h hmara and that chand zameen convo happened ...

salar was so happy ki hmara jhagda khatam and sab kuch khatam ... but in next scene he called to ask about her well being ...smiley37

i was like - bro you missed a big point - sab kuch khtm mtlb everything smiley37

roopshas1 thumbnail

Are you guys going to watch Ali and Laiba's new projects? I am not very interested in Laiba's new drama. Personally, i don't think she and Ali Abbas have much chemistry (I speedwatched Beylagaam and was completely baffled by its ending, like how can anyone think that bigamy was a happy ending for any one of them there) but 7th Sky insists on pairing them up. Frankly, Laiba had more chemistry with Raed Alam or even Yasir Shoro. As for Ali, he apparently has 2 new shows? One of which only has 4 episodes? Any one knows who is being paired up opposite him.

roopshas1 thumbnail

i was watching that scene where salar sitara met in a restaurant and sitara told him ki ab koi vasta nahi h hmara and that chand zameen convo happened ...

salar was so happy ki hmara jhagda khatam and sab kuch khatam ... but in next scene he called to ask about her well being ...smiley37

i was like - bro you missed a big point - sab kuch khtm mtlb everything smiley37

Yup, like he seriously did not understand that she was putting an end to their "relationship" in every manner. And remember how Junaid said, he had been actually been rejected or dumped!!smiley36 And Salar was all like no, no she has finally accepted my friendship. I was like BRO!!!! How delulu are you right now????smiley37

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

I am thinking of watching Sun Mere Dil and catching up on Jan Nisar. Awida has suggested Mere Humnasheen but it has a lot of trauma it seems. Personally, I am trying to avoid very emotionally heavy shows right now. I dunno how I stuck with kaffara though. It really gave me a headache towards the second half. smiley26

until i find leads having the same chemistry like meerab murtisim and salar sitara , i am not interested ...

mujhe motivation hi nhi milegi daily epis vala torture sehen krne ki

roopshas1 thumbnail

until i find leads having the same chemistry like meerab murtisim and salar sitara , i am not interested ...

mujhe motivation hi nhi milegi daily epis vala torture sehen krne ki

Me neither. I just can't. It was frankly emotionally exhausting at some point.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Are you guys going to watch Ali and Laiba's new projects? I am not very interested in Laiba's new drama. Personally, i don't think she and Ali Abbas have much chemistry (I speedwatched Beylagaam and was completely baffled by its ending, like how can anyone think that bigamy was a happy ending for any one of them there) but 7th Sky insists on pairing them up. Frankly, Laiba had more chemistry with Raed Alam or even Yasir Shoro. As for Ali, he apparently has 2 new shows? One of which only has 4 episodes? Any one knows who is being paired up opposite him.

i am not interested in any of their other projects tbh ... smiley39