Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: roopshas1

Yes, the way she ignored Salar after the walima thing really got to him. I think subconsciously he had already marked her as 'his' in his mind prior to that and her coldness, completely well-deserved and justified, he wasn't able to digest it. Even after that, he was unable to accept her and Qasim's engagement as well. He was nahi, nahi, nahi, seriously Qasim usse shaadi kar raha hai?

that was so funny smiley37

on one side it made my blood the way he was wondering how can qasim say yes to 'leftover'

but on the other he was looking so cute smiley36

m toh usse baat hi krne gya tha par vo uski gaadi m baith ke chali gyi smiley37

Schrute thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes, the way she ignored Salar after the walima thing really got to him. I think subconsciously he had already marked her as 'his' in his mind prior to that and her coldness, completely well-deserved and justified, he wasn't able to digest it. Even after that, he was unable to accept her and Qasim's engagement as well. He was nahi, nahi, nahi, seriously Qasim usse shaadi kar raha hai?

And did you notice how happy he was while plannkng to send qasim away. Even Tahir's jabs couldn't dampen his spirit. And the guy was so happy just watching him fly away.

Majid to out of syllabus aa gya thaa.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Exactly. They were cruel to her. I can still forgive Taya and maybe Ehtisham a little bit out of them all, just like I make concessions for Salar's initial insensibilities, but the rest of her family were cruel to her. They were abusive and cruel. full stop. Their comeuppance was ridiculous and honestly, I wanted to see them suffer.

writer wanted to show all her characters grey but messed up terribly ...

like she wanted to portray tahir an evil businessman and manipulated father but in my opinion he was the most sorted person in the whole show ...

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Schrute

And did you notice how happy he was while plannkng to send qasim away. Even Tahir's jabs couldn't dampen his spirit. And the guy was so happy just watching him fly away.

usko tha ki sitara bhi shadi ne kare ... smiley37 but sitara was adamant on marrying ..
roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

that was so funny smiley37

on one side it made my blood the way he was wondering how can qasim say yes to 'leftover'

but on the other he was looking so cute smiley36

m toh usse baat hi krne gya tha par vo uski gaadi m baith ke chali gyi smiley37

LMAO. It was so weird but I think somewhere, now that I think about it, he was not particularly bothered by the fact that people had insinuated that he and Sitara were physically involved, and maybe that is why he never bothered to clear her name. Yes, he was raging against Qasim over calling her a leftover but I think, say, if Qasim had called her Salar's woman or lover or something like that instead of a leftover, which insinuated a romantic connection between them instead of say a one night stand, he wouldn't have bothered about it either. In my opinion, I think he was OK about Sitara being 'linked' to him. It literally gave him anexcuse to be in her life and continue to interact with her.

And yes, Salar, you just humiliated the girl publically. You THINK that she will talk to you??? What a loser. He seriously just expected her to snap back without any hesitance and seek refuge in him away from her family.

roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Schrute

Majid came so left out of the field that he couldn't believe it. I think in his mind, he was 'competing' against Qasim. The idiot genuinely didn't realise that her marriage itself was a majboori to Sitara.

roopshas1 thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

writer wanted to show all her characters grey but messed up terribly ...

like she wanted to portray tahir an evil businessman and manipulated father but in my opinion he was the most sorted person in the whole show ...

True. I think the writer messed up. I was watching clips of Rang Mahal and somehow, I couldn't find myself being able to forgive Rayed's family. Rayed was still somewhat understandable because he was manipulated but his family, yeesh, those last scene where Rayed's mom was asking for her hand in marriage in such a cavalier manner. Like Lady, you should be begging for forgiveness. I think ultimately, PTV or ITV cannot show the sasural as being completely irredeemable until and unless they are completely evil and the FL is a dumb saint.

Edited by roopshas1 - 3 days ago
roopshas1 thumbnail

usko tha ki sitara bhi shadi ne kare ... smiley37 but sitara was adamant on marrying ..

LMAO. And this became the guy who was definitely looking forward to marrying once love realisation came crashing down on his head. The way Junaid "Salar...Salar...dude reality check" and then Salar was like mohabbat bhi ajeeb jaanwar hai, achhe khase bande ko bhi zilal karani hai. Yeh kaisi baat hui ki aap yahan uske liye maare jaaye aur dusra aapka phone tak receive na karein. smiley37

Edited by roopshas1 - 3 days ago
Priyankaakdha thumbnail

LMAO. It was so weird but I think somewhere, now that I think about it, he was not particularly bothered by the fact that people had insinuated that he and Sitara were physically involved, and maybe that is why he never bothered to clear her name. Yes, he was raging against Qasim over calling her a leftover but I think, say, if Qasim had called her Salar's woman or lover or something like that instead of a leftover, which insinuated a romantic connection between them instead of say a one night stand, he wouldn't have bothered about it either. In my opinion, I think he was OK about Sitara being 'linked' to him. It literally gave him anexcuse to be in her life and continue to interact with her.

And yes, Salar, you just humiliated the girl publically. You THINK that she will talk to you??? What a loser. He seriously just expected her to snap back without any hesitance and seek refuge in him away from her family.

salman told him after message kand ki sitara ke bhot logo ke sath chkkr h something like that ... so he was in dilemma

ironically he is the same person who told salman to have some decency as sitara is a girl and he should not have humiliated a girl in front of everyone ...

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

True. I think the writer messed up. I was watching clips of Rang Mahal and somehow, I couldn't find myself being able to forgive Rayed's family. Rayed was still somewhat understandable because he was manipulated but his family, yeesh, those last scene where Rayed's mom was asking for her hand in marriage in such a cavalier manner. Like Lady, you should be begging for forgiveness. I think ultimately, PTV or ITV cannot show the sasural as being completely irredeemable until and unless they are completely evil and the FL is a dumb saint.

have you watched noor jahan ??