Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

if you remember walima day , sitara wanted to have a proper conversation with salar that day ... despite having problem with money given to salman , she calmed down coz she knew that whatever he did , it was because he loved her ...

but after hearing his convo with nani where he said that he never loved her and did all this just to break her arrogance , thats when she stopped believing him ...

though after all the tracks and dialogues made sitara villianish but she had a valid reason in not believing him ...aisa toh nahi tha ki kisi or ke muh se suna usne , khud salar ne kaha tha ...

I agree. Those words returned her to square 1.. coz she was hurt by him during Haidarabad and Ehtisham's waleema incidant. She has her reasons to doubt him, coz even here many members thought that he might be avenging her. So after hearing his convo with Nani.. she was right in not trusting him.

Had Sitara understood his feelings earlier, and wasn't trigged that much by the money given to Salman, she wouldn't behaving with lots of badtameezi so that even Nani couldn't accept it..

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

I agree. Those words returned her to square 1.. coz she was hurt by him during Haidarabad and Ehtisham's waleema incidant. She has her reasons to doubt him, coz even here many members thought that he might be avenging her. So after hearing his convo with Nani.. she was right in not trusting him.

Had Sitara understood his feelings earlier, and wasn't trigged that much by the money given to Salman, she wouldn't behaving with lots of badtameezi so that even Nani couldn't accept it..

mu bhi better way m dikha skte the tbh ... they dragged the same thing for 40 episodes and still kuch nahi hua ... bass nani mar gyi ...

MU ko deal hi nahi kia end tak , bas naye masle add krte gye ... we never get to see their bond getting stronger ...

tahir mehreen , tahir mehreen and salar , tahir junaid , sitara zohaib - in sabki equation kuch clear nahi hui ...

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Schrute

I came across this post (i can't upload the tweet so writing it her) :" favorite genre of male characters is when they're the president of idgafganistan with everyone else but terribly losing the idgaf war every day when it comes to the love of their life, I really appreciate that level of commitment and dedication to the art of downbadism"

This was so salar coded. I loved every scene where he is annoyed by even existence of sahiba. That girl never had a chanceπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Remember that side eye emoji that he had saved her contact with. He was truly annoyed with her presence.

Schrute thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Exactly ye sab atleast 2-4 episode pehle bhi clear kar dete to bhi acha tha. They could have given better ending to everyone. And rushed commupance for the villains was so off putting. Itna time Diya character arc develop karne me, and end me silly stuffs daal ke kharab kar diya. Thoda sa leap bhi diknana tha, aglimpse of domestic sitara salaar was everything all i wanted.
roopshas1 thumbnail

The funniest scene that I remember was when Sitara went to Zoya's house with Qasim while was trying to court her and Salar was like "Market gayi hai?!! Aise kaise market ja sakti hai?" and went all hulk on Nimi and Kiran (that scene was also so funny because Salar was being sarcastic to both of them saying breakfast bhi aagaya, lunch bhi aagaya aur ab soch raha hoon ki dinner bhi mangwa loon). If you watch the scene, Sitara was really being submissive to him, listening to his tantrums and territorial demarcations, and even knowing that Salar has an explosive temper. Even later, when Qasim and Sitara were talking in the garden, the way Salar was haq jataoing on her, jaao mere liye coffee lekar aao, and her listening to him without a single tantrum or retort. She was really subconsciously allowing him to claim territory that she was not willing to concede to Qasim.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Schrute

Exactly ye sab atleast 2-4 episode pehle bhi clear kar dete to bhi acha tha. They could have given better ending to everyone. And rushed commupance for the villains was so off putting. Itna time Diya character arc develop karne me, and end me silly stuffs daal ke kharab kar diya. Thoda sa leap bhi diknana tha, aglimpse of domestic sitara salaar was everything all i wanted.

thats exactly i was saying ... i restarted watching kaffara and realised how evil taya tayi kiran nimmi phupho were but the kaffara they got is so stupid ... in end they showed us that all of them were grey characters but what they did with sitara had no justification ...

aisa toh koi bhi criminal apni daastan suna dega toh hum usko grey character thodi bol denge ...

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: roopshas1

The funniest scene that I remember was when Sitara went to Zoya's house with Qasim while was trying to court her and Salar was like "Market gayi hai?!! Aise kaise market ja sakti hai?" and went all hulk on Nimi and Kiran (that scene was also so funny because Salar was being sarcastic to both of them saying breakfast bhi aagaya, lunch bhi aagaya aur ab soch raha hoon ki dinner bhi mangwa loon). If you watch the scene, Sitara was really being submissive to him, listening to his tantrums and territorial demarcations, and even knowing that Salar has an explosive temper. Even later, when Qasim and Sitara were talking in the garden, the way Salar was haq jataoing on her, jaao mere liye coffee lekar aao, and her listening to him without a single tantrum or retort. She was really subconsciously allowing him to claim territory that she was not willing to concede to Qasim.

sitara knew his intention under his orders tantrums , that he takes her side because no one cares about her ... and i think salar started having problem because sitara stopped caring about him and his tantrums ... in hyderabad she used to appreciate even his little efforts , but walima ke kaand ke baad vo kuch bhi kar le sitara ko koi farak nhi pad rha tha ....

tabhi toh he kept saying ki mujhe hyderabad vali sitara chahiye πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

roopshas1 thumbnail

thats exactly i was saying ... i restarted watching kaffara and realised how evil taya tayi kiran nimmi phupho were but the kaffara they got is so stupid ... in end they showed us that all of them were grey characters but what they did with sitara had no justification ...

aisa toh koi bhi criminal apni daastan suna dega toh hum usko grey character thodi bol denge ...

Exactly. They were cruel to her. I can still forgive Taya and maybe Ehtisham a little bit out of them all, just like I make concessions for Salar's initial insensibilities, but the rest of her family were cruel to her. They were abusive and cruel. full stop. Their comeuppance was ridiculous and honestly, I wanted to see them suffer.

roopshas1 thumbnail

sitara knew his intention under his orders tantrums , that he takes her side because no one cares about her ... and i think salar started having problem because sitara stopped caring about him and his tantrums ... in hyderabad she used to appreciate even his little efforts , but walima ke kaand ke baad vo kuch bhi kar le sitara ko koi farak nhi pad rha tha ....

tabhi toh he kept saying ki mujhe hyderabad vali sitara chahiye πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yes, the way she ignored Salar after the walima thing really got to him. I think subconsciously he had already marked her as 'his' in his mind prior to that and her coldness, completely well-deserved and justified, he wasn't able to digest it. Even after that, he was unable to accept her and Qasim's engagement as well. He was nahi, nahi, nahi, seriously Qasim usse shaadi kar raha hai?

Edited by roopshas1 - 4 days ago
Schrute thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I remember that scene where salar was crying for hath kaise pakda, and junaid says 'ab masla to sab ko hoga'. It was so funny watching jjnaid being so cool and calm during his tantrum phase. And then salar got a brother in law who was so much like himπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚