Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Yes yes speed fast..make salar sitara scenes only. I think we should start the day they were going to hyderabad. I want to feel that magic againsmiley27

The whole family in the bus was lots of fun. smiley37Salar was like: what's wrong with these ppl? Sitara was just speaking her mind. And Khala bi didn't like it.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: roopshas1

I know right? You could really see how affected Salar was by her friendly nature.

He wasn't used to it. And for the 1st time in his life he met a person who was ready to sacrifise her food for him out of humanity. He didn't believe in such things.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

There was such a innocence in their bond... Just love the way sitara eyes twinkling all the time and salar gaze show how mesmerized he was

I hate it that such a nice girl wasn't loved by her family, except Zohaib and her uncle. Such girls make their way straight to the hearts of ppl. But her family women were jealous.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Ok..ending was rush, many tracks were disappointing but still...we are lucky that we get so many scenes together of our fav couple..otherwise kahan milte hai ptv mein. Aur it was a daily soap, so thats why we get plenty of them. Ali totally refuse fir kaffara season 2...of course but I m sure after all the hype..we will see Ali and laiba together again

Exactly. I can count few dramas which gave us such plenty scenes of leads. However I wish we got some romance too.smiley9 Although their indirect romance was amazing. When they are togather there's electricity in the air. πŸ’‘

Schrute thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
They missed so much just to drag a stupid misunderstandings. Made us doubt Sitara's intentions everytime she did something for him. Hyderabad wale scenes were so fun. I liked that she did not fall in love with him untill the barish scenes. And watching him smitten by her was absolute treat.
Schrute thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I came across this post (i can't upload the tweet so writing it her) :" favorite genre of male characters is when they're the president of idgafganistan with everyone else but terribly losing the idgaf war every day when it comes to the love of their life, I really appreciate that level of commitment and dedication to the art of downbadism"

This was so salar coded. I loved every scene where he is annoyed by even existence of sahiba. That girl never had a chanceπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by Schrute - 4 days ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Schrute

They missed so much just to drag a stupid misunderstandings. Made us doubt Sitara's intentions everytime she did something for him. Hyderabad wale scenes were so fun. I liked that she did not fall in love with him untill the barish scenes. And watching him smitten by her was absolute treat.

Love doesn't happen all of sudden. In Sitara's case I believe she started liking him in Haidarabad, but the conspiry happened, and the likeness turned into haterd. Then barish made her realize her feelings towards him. But what is love without trust? For this we had to watch mu tracks to make Sitara learn how to trust Salar .

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Wow..what a CID wali nazar..easily pta chl jayga ab to sequence of shooting

yup ... i have noticed that sitara had black with neutral nails on her wedding but walima py neutral thy just
Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

Love doesn't happen all of sudden. In Sitara's case I believe she started liking him in Haidarabad, but the conspiry happened, and the likeness turned into haterd. Then barish made her realize her feelings towards him. But what is love without trust? For this we had to watch mu tracks to make Sitara learn how to trust Salar .

if you remember walima day , sitara wanted to have a proper conversation with salar that day ... despite having problem with money given to salman , she calmed down coz she knew that whatever he did , it was because he loved her ...

but after hearing his convo with nani where he said that he never loved her and did all this just to break her arrogance , thats when she stopped believing him ...

though after all the tracks and dialogues made sitara villianish but she had a valid reason in not believing him ...aisa toh nahi tha ki kisi or ke muh se suna usne , khud salar ne kaha tha ...

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

by the way i have started watching kaffara againa and i am already at epi 28 smiley36

salar the cutie smiley43 sitara the badass smiley16