Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: roopshas1

Salar is something else though. I still remember he made arrangements with Sitara's college guards for updates. My god, this guy was something else.

smiley27

Remember him giving bill of sitara sana ice cream while going to canada. Naraz hai, baatien sunayga, pr bill bhi wo hi degasmiley44smiley36

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

smiley27

Remember him giving bill of sitara sana ice cream while going to canada. Naraz hai, baatien sunayga, pr bill bhi wo hi degasmiley44smiley36

He is such a gentleman. Real mard 💪 who knows his responsibilities. Nani taught him how to treat a woman. smiley27

AAKMH2 thumbnail

Lets start watching kaffara from start...start from hyderabad..5 episodes a day to discuss here? Anyone in?

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Lets start watching kaffara from start...start from hyderabad..5 episodes a day to discuss here? Anyone in?

I want to do so. But I am afraid I'll get emotional.smiley19

These two changed my life. . made me believe in love again .. their friendship was not usual, as they belong to different worlds. It is Sitara who started it by her friendly nature.smiley27

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I will speed watch this time around if we are going for it. smiley36 I used to watch all the scenes last time.

roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

These two changed my life. . made me believe in love again .. their friendship was not usual, as they belong to different worlds. It is Sitara who started it by her friendly nature.smiley27

I know right? You could really see how affected Salar was by her friendly nature.

roopshas1 thumbnail

My favourite scenes regarding Salar's feelings has to be when he was initially getting territorial around Qasim in Hyderabad and then when Saba told him to cancel Qasim's conditions and transfer, he got so aggressive. That was my first inkling that Salar's feelings are not just immature jealous feelings, that this guy is very very territorial and possessive.

AAKMH2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: roopshas1

I will speed watch this time around if we are going for it. smiley36 I used to watch all the scenes last time.

Yes yes speed fast..make salar sitara scenes only. I think we should start the day they were going to hyderabad. I want to feel that magic againsmiley27

AAKMH2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

There was such a innocence in their bond... Just love the way sitara eyes twinkling all the time and salar gaze show how mesmerized he was

AAKMH2 thumbnail

Ok..ending was rush, many tracks were disappointing but still...we are lucky that we get so many scenes together of our fav couple..otherwise kahan milte hai ptv mein. Aur it was a daily soap, so thats why we get plenty of them. Ali totally refuse fir kaffara season 2...of course but I m sure after all the hype..we will see Ali and laiba together again