Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Posted: 4 days ago

Now I'll go on investigation mode and see laiba had three sets of nail designs throughout the show .. neutral, maroon, neutral with black so I'll see in which sequence all the scenes were shot smiley16

Edited by Queeen - 4 days ago
AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Queeen

Now I'll go on investigation mode and see laiba had three sets of nail designs throughout the show .. neutral, maroon, neutral with black so I'll in ehich sequence all the scenes were shot smiley16

Wow..what a CID wali nazar..easily pta chl jayga ab to sequence of shooting

AAKMH2 thumbnail

Today will be a day without kaffarasmiley19 I will miss them so much. I m watching other shows too. But no show has make a place like it in my heart. Jis k old scenes youtube pr dekho, ya jis ki edits ache lgeinsmiley28

Hope to get news of Ali and Laiba together in a project again, kuch dukh km ho jaygasmiley38 anyone watch Ali live yesterday?

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Today will be a day without kaffarasmiley19 I will miss them so much. I m watching other shows too. But no show has make a place like it in my heart. Jis k old scenes youtube pr dekho, ya jis ki edits ache lgeinsmiley28

Hope to get news of Ali and Laiba together in a project again, kuch dukh km ho jaygasmiley38 anyone watch Ali live yesterday?

We'll get used to it Mahi , don't be sad.smiley31

I didn't watch Ali's live , but I am glad I didn't , coz Saboor was there too. smiley36

You can see some scenes of it here:

https://youtu.be/ORN0rr5nTYw?si=XxIrYKCn7sBJmBdf

Edited by awida - 4 days ago
AAKMH2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

We'll get used to it Mahi , don't be sad.smiley31

I didn't watch Ali's live , but I am glad I didn't , coz Saboor was there too. smiley36

You can see some scenes of it here:

https://youtu.be/ORN0rr5nTYw?si=XxIrYKCn7sBJmBdf

smiley31smiley31

Saboor sara time nhi thi..mid mein aay thi.smiley36 I want to know about his next projects, thats why I ask about his live . Season 2 kese jaldi se mna kya..by saying more than enough. I think actors bhi bore ho jate hain ek hi role kr ksmiley36

987959 thumbnail

I laughed out loud when that police came running with a gun to catch qassim and nimmi ran towards her aunt to hide smiley37

They came like qassim is some world class Gunda who is powerful smiley37

AAKMH2 thumbnail

Salman tears and crying for a second was so funny...and the most funny thing is salman ne qasim ki jhooti complain krdi . Behn k ley sahi kaam bhi galt tareeka se hi hota hai salman sesmiley36 sbsahi lgta .itni jaldi kya tha sb ek hi episode mein dalne ki.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

smiley31smiley31

Saboor sara time nhi thi..mid mein aay thi.smiley36 I want to know about his next projects, thats why I ask about his live . Season 2 kese jaldi se mna kya..by saying more than enough. I think actors bhi bore ho jate hain ek hi role kr ksmiley36

Yes. Poor actors had to perform many luckluster scenes with repeated dialogues. smiley44And if they watch the result of their hard work , they must be angry to watch how it turned out to be with those flashbacks and slow motion .smiley26

Ali has 2 upcoming projects : An ARY drama which is coming soon. And a GEO drama which is just announced.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: spnfan

I laughed out loud when that police came running with a gun to catch qassim and nimmi ran towards her aunt to hide smiley37

They came like qassim is some world class Gunda who is powerful smiley37

I felt the same too watching that policeman. smiley37 If Qasim has a good lawyer he'll be out of jail the same day itself. smiley4They should've arrested him for domistic violence.

Edited by awida - 4 days ago
987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I felt the same too watching that policeman. smiley37 If Qasim has a good lawyer he'll be out of jail the same day itself. smiley4They should've arrested him for domistic violence.

That's true but logic don't work in geo daily soapssmiley36