Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 days ago

i wanted a sincere apology from tahir to Junaid ... he used to order him like Junaid is his employee ... i thought he would treat Sitara the same way ...

it seems like there were two writers , one who wrote before epi 50 and other who wrote after 50 ..characters m kuch consistency hi nahi h ...

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

i missed her chulbuli dialogues ... her obsession with her name sitara

her obsession with photos and the light in her voice.. they ruined sitara for what

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Disappear in alien spaceship?smiley36 after watching teaser , i was like ye sb dikhaynge to mere salar sitara ko kb dikhayngesmiley19qasim ki aama ka shick dikhaynge, then phupo aur police .Mehreen k senseless convo, tahir k sath lazy style argue .phir kiran sitara phir taya..kya bchega peeche .aur bts dekh kr i think. Saba tahir aal will come to tk sitarasmiley18

Yes. All the cast will be there in the last ep. Maybe Dabeez too will get caught. And with Tahir and family coming to take Sitara .. Salara last moments will be with the whole family of both sides. We'll be lucky if we get to see them smiling to eachother. smiley36

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Queeen

her obsession with photos and the light in her voice.. they ruined sitara for what

i loved Sitara's character and dialogues equally like salars till epi 50 , after that it was about goodness of salar only which irritates me the most ... i like balance in both lead characters , i don't like it when writer put down one to glorify the other one ...

i was hoping in my dreamland that sitara is the only client if salar in terms of photography .. meanwhile i wanted him to handle Tahir's business along with Sitara smiley42

their bedroom having full of their photos smiley43

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Bts vid of sister and brother

https://youtu.be/kVlZ29dVUsg?si=XoFJKPuOg5bdkmY1

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Yes. All the cast will be there in the last ep. Maybe Dabeez too will get caught. And with Tahir and family coming to take Sitara .. Salara last moments will be with the whole family of both sides. We'll be lucky if we get to see them smiling to eachother. smiley36

wow ... and you have absolutely convinced me not to watch today's episodes ...

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
looks like they shot all the garden scenes in one day ...
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

wow ... and you have absolutely convinced me not to watch today's episodes ...

Come on girl , be brave. There is only an episode left. Who knows, maybe we'll have some surprises.smiley36

Edited by awida - 4 days ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

looks like they shot all the garden scenes in one day ...

I thought the same too. I wonder how can actors emote according to the situations, when they shoot the scenes seperately, without continuing from the last scene.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Come on girl , be brave. There is only an episode left. Who knows, maybe we'll have some surprises.smiley36

i dont know ... mera dil itne twist turn seh nhi payega smiley36