Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

Farhat ke itne sare couples dekhe koyi bhi itna platonic nhi tha,i think its Badar’s kartoot onlysmiley18

Farhat given platonic couples too like mere humdum mere dost. But Musjeena are married so Hoping to see more romance between them.

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

I like the rubab actress offscreen which is making me dislike rubab a little less

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

E x t r a w o r d s

B5E34C37-1F06-4DBF-869E-CF8F3AE77A52.jpeg

E x t r a w o r d s

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

E x t r a w o r d s

E x t r a w o r d s

aww...she likes her character. Cute smiley27

I like the way she enunciates, a bit caricaturist, but made the whole fight scene so much fun smiley36

I haven't watched her in any previous show, but she looks very different here (Jindo), very pretty

https://www.instagram.com/naeemabutt/reel/C-pym8TqHQW/

Edited by meandwho - 1 months ago

E x t r a w o r d s

E x t r a w o r d s

that is true.. she was trying to be nice to everyone the only way she knows how.. and Sarjeena was cold to her from the start.. understandable sure but girl you married the brother of the person who wronged you and live in their family home.. the family wont disown their own flesh and blood for her.. Adeel and his family would eventually be a part of their lives..

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

E x t r a w o r d s

E x t r a w o r d s

Hello hello??? When did she realise her mistake and when did she apologize?
Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Hello hello??? When did she realise her mistake and when did she apologize?

yeah , I don’t remember the apologizing part . She was rude af from the moment they got to the hospital

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Why is she trying to justify her character’s behaviour?? We dislike her character isn’t that a testament to her good acting?

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

that is true.. she was trying to be nice to everyone the only way she knows how.. and Sarjeena was cold to her from the start.. understandable sure but girl you married the brother of the person who wronged you and live in their family home.. the family wont disown their own flesh and blood for her.. Adeel and his family would eventually be a part of their lives..

Sharjeena was wrong when she thought they shouldn’t be in that home bcs hello Adeel is their son so they are not going to disown Adeel forever and him and his wife staying there is going to happen sooner or later.But Sharjeena being cold to Rubab is something she is doing right from the start.Bcs Rubab doesn’t have any great opinion about Sharjeena from the very first day and she always found her lesser than her and said again and again there is no comparison btwn her and a middle cls Sharjeena smiley29.She has only pretended to be good infront of her and the last epi literally cleared it out that she intentionally offered her money to humiliate her.About the family not accepting her?What did she expect,their son ditched a girl at the last moment for her,she is surely not thinking to get a grand welcome even after that?Naema is trying to defend her character but seriously there is no need of it,she is doing good as a grey character,nothing problematic about it,ppl are liking her antics smiley36.Also when did shr ever apologise smiley24