Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Nai I remember Mein had soooo many hug scenes. And a proper flirty scene. It’s not Badar. Maybe it’s just the script

Bus itna hi milega, yeh lo smiley36

https://x.com/akgaenini/status/1831015933311369436?s=46

But the laptop scene was actually a romantic one and Badar just made it something average?smiley18

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nephy1

I would love to see this conflict rather than stupid separations and dying..

It would show growth

y'all need to relax.

this is a frahat ishtiaq script. not a zanjabeel, nooran or krq script.

no one will be dying.

one thing she knows are detailed characterizations and proper relationship development. kuch zyada illogical nahin hona.

i think there will be one more separation later based on teasers but knowing FI, it will be a solid reason and it won't drag. Even this separation was resolved quickly.

i bet badar was not allowed to meddle and needlessly change the script as he does with lesser authors, so I'm not concerned about badrinath ki chawaliyan in this case.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

Farhat ke itne sare couples dekhe koyi bhi itna platonic nhi tha,i think its Badar’s kartoot onlysmiley18

sabar karlo. 2 photoshoots romantic hain or woh pehla wala teaser bhi romantic tha toh aagay kaise romantic moments nahi ayenge. but they might not be very filmy going by the tone so far.

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

y'all need to relax.

no one will be dying.

one thing she knows are detailed characterizations and proper relationship development. kuch zyada illogical nahin hona.

i think there will be one more separation later based on teasers but knowing FI, it will be a solid reason and it won't drag. Even this separation was resolved quickly.

i bet badar was not allowed to meddle and needlessly change the script as he does with lesser authors, so I'm not concerned about badrinath ki chawaliyan in this case.

Such a relief to read such positive posts👍🤞

the actor who plays Rubab played Mikaal's half sister on Fraud..and she was playing a rich snobby person who hates middle class Saba's character..

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Congratulations on the new thread, loved the detailing <3

++++++++++++++

Now I am hooked to the showsmiley14 Also I just wanted to say Rubab reminds me of Rhubarb..which is a tart, sweet and sour vegetable and now everytime I will go to buy Belvoir Rhubard drink..it will remind me of the "are you jealous of meeeeeee Sharjeenaaaaa..its OK..you are a hooomaannnn..so you are jealous of meeeeeee..HMMM haaaaaa..aaaaaaahh.."

also what is Adeel thinking? he has all the access and moneyyyyy only till he is Rhubard's husband..? He cant have this ajeeeeeeb tareen Natasha and Rhubarb both and the money and the privileges. He will be back to his 5 digit starter package salary and then even Natty Poo will dump him.

They show these characters get greedy for short term gains but not looking at bigger picture .. but its shown just to give Adeel his downfall .. He should have been doing all he can to placate his wife until he is financially secure.. Is he even a partner yet? Does he have any properties they share together in his name?? He should work towards that instead of sulking because he had to make coffee for his wife IN HIS OWN HOME..

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

y'all need to relax.

no one will be dying.

Thanks for the positivity 😭

y'all need to relax.

no one will be dying.

Exactly farhat is a mature writer. She will not write something illogical and we will get happy ending