Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

When Rubab throws out Shaggy & Ifti, imagine the twist when Adeel comes and tells her ye mera ghar hai and you’re bankrupt “honey”smiley42

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: NinjaInPyjamas

When Rubab throws out Shaggy & Ifti, imagine the twist when Adeel comes and tells her ye mera ghar hai and you’re bankrupt “honey”smiley42

Noooo, I want to shaggy be really sorry she was so awful to Sharju, she deserves no mercy smiley15
Edited by meandwho - 1 months ago
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Adeel didn't even have to do anything like this, he could have just done whatever it needed to please Rubab.. buy some investment properties (in his name or even joint ownership), get some shares in her company, wait it out.. get divorced get his shares from properties etc..married some girl who will make him breakfast and coffee..lived a decent life..

Itni aasaani se Rubab ye sab hone deti?
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_iaw7ENdCf The way he says Mustafaaaa smiley36

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Itna aasaan nahi hai kisi millionaire ko bankrupt karna, and that person doesn't get a whiff of it. Not possible.

Plus Shaggu and her Addu need to do bharpayi of their actions.

And Rubab is not an idiot that she'd let her business fall off and have no idea. Barbaad kar degi wo Adeel ko.

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Emmad is terrific as Adeel, if he would not be this good looking, he would be the national hatred for time being. Also, i like how Farhat Ishtiaq added a little bit of Poo in Rubab, all she wants is good looks, good looks and good looks. Sadly looks ke saath saath chaapripaan bhi milgaya madam ko.

Farhat Baji didn't just put a little poo in Rubab who wants good looks, good looks and good looks.

But, she also just put some dirty picture in Adeel who keeps on wanting Entertainment, entertainment and entertainment in different kinds of mohabbat.smiley36

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

I hope he takes the MD position by taking Rubab's signatures in deception, and then travels to Europe with Shaggy, Ifti and Natasha darling. Salman can hitch up with Rubab and take revenge

Rubab would rather die than hitching with Salman. Usko khoobsurati ka itna shaukh jo hai.
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meandwho

Noooo, I want to shaggy be really sorry she was so awful to Sharju, she deserves no mercy smiley15

I swear! She deserves to be thrown out with full humiliation smiley7

Then maybe all three of these monkeys can be thrown out and then come begging to MusJeena who will be too busy with their bhuttas and seaside walks smiley42

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

I swear! She deserves to be thrown out with full humiliation smiley7

Then maybe all three of these monkeys can be thrown out and then come begging to MusJeena who will be too busy with their bhuttas and seaside walks smiley42

Based on this shoot, their starter home is really dilapidated, hope Musjeena move to a better place soon, but I dont think it will be possible before Rubab snaps

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/MISWJNCw-mw

Maybe they can spend some days away at their relatives, full zaleel hoke

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly