Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

I will try to explain myself better. When I say romance, it is not just about physical intimacy. I know Pakistani dramas are conservative and they don’t show much in the dramas. I completely understand that. I also like the aspect of watching the relationship grow. But when I watch something like love story or a relationship turning from friendship to love, I would like to see the transition. Before and after if I see the same scenes with same expressions I don’t find the transition. But when I see the difference like the difference in their interactions before and after, I like it. I remember the scene when they are holding hand, I presume that it’s an indication but it came out as platonic. But if the scene was directed in another way like them looking at each other with some spark and held hands and cut, that would have been a nice indication.

Edited by pressu - 1 months ago
mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Fahad posted smiley27

They probably named the episode as musjeena

Screenshot_20240905-154429_Instagram.jpg

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: pressu

I will try to explain myself better. When I say romance, it is not just about physical intimacy. I know Pakistani dramas are conservative and they don’t show much in the dramas. I completely understand that. I also like the aspect of watching the relationship grow. But when I watch something like love story or a relationship turning from friendship to love, I would like to see the transition. Before and after if I see the same scenes with same expressions I don’t find the transition. But when I see the difference like the difference in their interactions before and after, I like it. I remember the scene when they are holding hand, I presume that it’s an indication but it came out as platonic. But if the scene was directed in another way like them looking at each other with some spark and held hands and cut, that would have been a nice indication.

but then this is a Badar show. Badar sucks at romance..he is all about dark and dull blindingly bad filters.Itney andherey main..Hania and Fahad ki chamakti twachaa is visible..that itself is an achievement..

They really need to sit and reassess why Badar gets all these high profile shows and A plus listers..when there are more capable directors around.

mickeymouse21 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_MFffztQro/?igsh=MTdvbnppdHdxbHVuZg==

Since I joined here late, any theories about this one? Omg why can't I post the link 😭

Edited by mickeymouse21 - 1 months ago
mickeymouse21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickeymouse21

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_MFffztQro/?igsh=MTdvbnppdHdxbHVuZg==

Since I joined here late, any theories about this one? Omg why can't I post the link 😭

Why is it showing undefined ?

Text

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: mickeymouse21

Why is it showing undefined ?

Text

This website suckssmiley36

X t r a w o r d s

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

This website suckssmiley36

X t r a w o r d s

I dont want to predict depressing stuff for some time, happy to wait for the episodes

After Rubab accuses them and they leave, where will they stay? Do you think we will get these scenes for real in their new house?

Screenshot 2024-09-05 at 7.34.51 AM.png

Also, will she have a kid? Humsafar mein they hid the kid. All except one scenes of Musjeena in the initial promo montage have aired already, so it cant be that they have no scenes coming up

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Also, I want more platonic romance like this, please Badar if you are reading smiley9 Screenshot 2024-09-05 at 7.39.55 AM.png

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

I dont want to predict depressing stuff for some time, happy to wait for the episodes

After Rubab accuses them and they leave, where will they stay? Do you think we will get these scenes for real in their new house?

Screenshot 2024-09-05 at 7.34.51 AM.png

Also, will she have a kid? Humsafar mein they hid the kid. All except one scenes of Musjeena in the initial promo montage have aired already, so it cant be that they have no scenes coming up

What are you even saying?What do you mean ki we won’t get any scene of them anymore smiley19 .

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

Also, I want more platonic romance like this, please Badar if you are reading smiley9 Screenshot 2024-09-05 at 7.39.55 AM.png

Yeh hai intense romance,only meant for teasersmiley13