Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

https://x.com/mainbhimusafir/status/1830941782340968687?s=46

ary promotes kmkt beautifully,have to give it to themsmiley9

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

So Sharjeena and Mustafa will leave the house. Great for them...but what about my heart which craves for more Sharjeena-Rubab altercations?smiley22 Girls so Gen Z..I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee them.smiley13

Mustafa gonna be Suniel Shetty from Dhadkan..Jab main iss ghar se nikla tha..tab mere pass 5 rupee bhi nahi they..par aaj main 500 crore ka maalik hoooo..smiley40smiley36

Originally posted by: pressu

Surprise GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Expecting romance in a Pak drama even after having experience of watching dramas for years. Really?

As the dramas air 1 or 2 episodes per week, people get happy for the small scenes they get between lead couple and discuss it while waiting for the next episode. As more people involve in the discussion it gets interesting to share and read the views making the drama watching experience more enjoyable. But somewhere, we all know that we don't get the romance we are expecting but still hoping that we may get it, continue to watch the drama.

In my pov, Romance is not about intimacy, I can find romance in even simple hand holding scene if it is well performed, directed and executed.

I just want to see happy moments of musjeena.

Yeah I do miss their cute wali nokjhok too.

We want more such cat fights in coming episodes too ๐Ÿ˜‚

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

In my pov, Romance is not about intimacy, I can find romance in even simple hand holding scene if it is well performed, directed and executed.

same..I dont need intimate stuff..I mean for that I have Netflix and plenty of BW content lol. I do enjoy the decency in PTV shows tbh. The conversations, the heart to heart..smiling together, shedding tears together, organic fights, organic make up as well..just growing up together. There is a lot more gravitas in that. Its just what attracted me to PTV in the first place tbh.e
Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

So Sharjeena and Mustafa will leave the house. Great for them...but what about my heart which craves for more Sharjeena-Rubab altercations?smiley22 Girls so Gen Z..I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee them.smiley13

Mustafa gonna be Suniel Shetty from Dhadkan..Jab main iss ghar se nikla tha..tab mere pass 5 rupee bhi nahi they..par aaj main 500 crore ka maalik hoooo..smiley40smiley36

https://x.com/hania_admirer/status/1831622970105852386?s=46

yeh dekho lolsmiley37smiley37

E X T R A

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I get your point of view. But even hand holding scenes are rare in dramas. Even if we get one it is mostly platonic. I feel that there should be some spark and itโ€™s not about physical intimacy but there needs to be some spark and viewers need to feel something when they watch it. Mustafa and Sharjeena became proper husband and wife, I feel but that scene was too platonic. For eg, Mere Humsafar had that scene it was not intimate one but you feel that spark.

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

same..I dont need intimate stuff..I mean for that I have Netflix and plenty of BW content lol. I do enjoy the decency in PTV shows tbh. The conversations, the heart to heart..smiling together, shedding tears together, organic fights, organic make up as well..just growing up together. There is a lot more gravitas in that. Its just what attracted me to PTV in the first place tbh.e

Ditto same thoughts.

There are so many OTT plaforms to see initmate stuff. Such kinda romance is available everywhere. But for a change ptv is giving something different. They highlight different aspect of relationship. I don't know about others but for me heart to heart convos, well written dialogues are even more romantic then intimacy.

Even I like the subtle romance in itv too.