Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Consider me in on this thread. I'm in love with this show and binged all the episodes in an evening.

Will give my inputs. Filhaal ke liye - "Swagat nahi karoge humara?" smiley36

welcomesmiley31smiley31 aaiye aaiye

Meharmasmiley42 badi der kardi aate aatesmiley36

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-agWO-xrlY/?igsh=MXh1eWIzazA0OGd6dw==

I didn’t knew they met so many times alreadysmiley36smiley27

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Hania has worked in so many Big Bang productions now, starting from Ishqiya. I think she has only worked exclusively with them
Edited by meandwho - 2 months ago
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

I love how proud Sharjeena is that Mustafa has started on a job, she can't wait to mention it to her in laws smiley9 https://www.instagram.com/p/C-XOyp-iS9y

1265365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

yeah she obviously wants more than that now as she clearly has caught feelings for him.But initially she was like it doesn’t matter whatever relation they shared.I would have liked it more if the outburst came out after 2 more episodes.They are still forming bonding and i thought it needed a bit more time for her to develop feelings.I am all in for fast track but yaha pe thora rushing lag gyi mujhe especially now that there is also some flirting going on and Mustafa being ready for the change within an episode

Sometimes, you’ve got to light a fire under someone to show them you actually care. Sure, Sharjeena had to unleash her inner drill sergeant, but guess what? That so-called 'loser' went from couch potato to job applicant in record time. And the cherry on top? He actually got the job! Who knew a little tough love could work wonders?smiley36

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Sometimes, you’ve got to light a fire under someone to show them you actually care. Sure, Sharjeena had to unleash her inner drill sergeant, but guess what? That so-called 'loser' went from couch potato to job applicant in record time. And the cherry on top? He actually got the job! Who knew a little tough love could work wonders?smiley36

It also helps if you’re watching the show completely in a “go with the flow” way rather than paying heed to the flaws (which are clearly there). So yeah it’s a bit rushed but the slow burn had been going on for a while too so it’s not so bad. I can accept this transition because Sharjeena’s frustration had been building up and she had been a complete saint. I could feel her snapping any second and she did ✅