Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

I think the core issue they are showing is in Sharjeena's case she was brought up and is used to being the responsible child, who would work and sacrifice for her parents and sisters, while Mustafa never did any such thing for his own parents or siblings, while slowly and eventually despite his doubts in his mind, he willingly does everything for Sharjeena is the crux that love for the lady can change a man and he will do things which he never wanted to do in life even if those are basic things for us, for him it is like reaching the moon.

Alhamdulillah, such men are husband material, and I am sure slowly he will make Sharjeena rets more once he realizes how she handles everything with so much ease.

Yeah sharjeena is being a responsible, caring and sensible person unlike mustafa. Mustafa never did anything for anyone but he is changing now. Yeah sharjeena is putting more efforts but mustafa is reciprocating too, he is taking time but efforts daal raha hai. From waking up early to bringing burgers, to find a job, to become responsible. These are not normal stuff for mustafa but he is doing it because sharjeena asked him to do so.

He is flawed but not a bad person.

Edited by NINALOGY - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

Absolutely agree with you!Why is bare minimum is considered to be the standard for a male,I will never understand thatsmiley6

people give these male leads a medal and call them green flag for not assaulting their wives ..#shrug

The bar for men is really really low ..

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

people give these male leads a medal and call them green flag for not assaulting their wives ..#shrug

The bar for men is really really low ..

Unfortunately yes, when a character like sultan can get happy ending then what else we can expect. After watching such toxic male characters. If people see some sensible male character they do call them green flag.

In case of mustafa, he is a understanding husband. Lack of responsibility and emotions are there from his side but he is trying to overcome his flaws, credit definitely goes to sharjeena.

Tho, the way sharjeena appreciates him, he also needs to do the same. She is doing so much for him and his family. Atleast, he should be thankful to her.

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Unfortunately yes, when a character like sultan can get happy ending then what else we can expect. After watching such toxic male characters. If people see some sensible male character they do call them green flag.

In case of mustafa, he is a understanding husband. Lack of responsibility and emotions are there from his side but he is trying to overcome his flaws, credit definitely goes to sharjeena.

Tho, the way sharjeena appreciates him, he also needs to do the same. She is doing so much for him and his family. Atleast, he should be thankful to her.

I didn’t see anyone calling Mustafa a “green flag” - if that’s happening I definitely disagree. I feel like his heart is in the right place but too many of his actions and choices are questionable to give him that title lol

He’s a work in progress. I can give him that.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

https://x.com/fcmagpakistan/status/1824151659183747578 She is starring in same slot for Hum

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

sab kuch nazar aa raha hain, din hain ye raat nehi https://x.com/love_rikara/status/1823923295550628032

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Why is adeel tying to live back in if he is going to hide the make nurses plus the other members of the family are also helping? Seems like he is just trying to get away from rubab

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Some people aren’t liking emmad’s performance but I feel like he is doing fine

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Some people aren’t liking emmad’s performance but I feel like he is doing fine

I am liking Emmad but in last episode I thought he underperformed when he confronted Rubab,like why was he holding back his voice so much theresmiley24