Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

I am watching Something Haute review of this drama and felt interested. Can someone give me the recap with more focus on main leads? I would like to read.

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

You know they are showing the kabhi main kabhi tum part by showing how much these two are doing for each other in the marriage.

Sharjeena is literally slogging in the day with her work, then comes home and does the housework, now she is also doing executive MBA. She is shown to be giving her all. Cares for Mustafa to no ends, offer him her jewelry, made food for his dad while he was in hospital.....

On the other hand Mustafa made big sacrifices by agreeing to a remote job, now works the weekend, doesn't have as much time with his friends. But I feel he is supposed to do this. Everyone, male/female, everyone needs to do this for themselves.

So, on Mustafa's end I don't see that kabhi mein part much. The only two exception would be the ep8 bit when he took the blame off Sharjeena and then took her for a fun date and him bringing chicken burger for his burger bachi after she didn't eat karele.

I see a lot of post saying how Mustafa is the best husband, and I feel there's still an imbalance where Sharjeena is doing more than her share and Mustafa is lacking. He still treats her as his friend. Sharjeena finds these small pockets to compliment him (cute lag re ho), touch him, but he never reciprocates. And all this is after Ishq phase has begun.

Haalim said that they will have something big when he will start considering her as his, but to me it honestly seems long way there. I mean his dad was ill and Sharjeena took care, if that doesn't melts his heart what else will..

Sorry this turned out to be a pretty big rant smiley17

Absolutely agree with you!Why is bare minimum is considered to be the standard for a male,I will never understand thatsmiley6

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pressu

I am watching Something Haute review of this drama and felt interested. Can someone give me the recap with more focus on main leads? I would like to read.

Adeel and Sharjeena are engaged and about to get married (arranged), however just a week before the ceremony Adeel's super rich and beautiful boss lady Rubab proposes him saying she loved him for 4 years. Adeel being ambitious and calculative, dumps Sharjeena and marries Rubab while Sharjeena being heart broken and helpless about her father's reputation proposes the carefree-jobless Mustafa (Adeel's younger brother). Mustafa and family being guilty and ashamed of Adeel's betrayal says yes and marries Sharjeena. Post marriage, Shaggy (Mustafa's mom) is cold with Sharjeena as she thinks her bread earner Adeel was important who was ousted by Iftekhar because of his flip. On the other hand, seeing Sharjeena's kindness and charm Mustafa is becoming responsible and secretly in love with her while Sharjeena realizes that Mustafa is more than just a loser. Adeel is treated like a slave by Rubab while he endures most of it as he likes the power and money she gave him, despite being worried about his family occasionally.

NOTE: Adeel and Mustafa are great looking men.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

Absolutely agree with you!Why is bare minimum is considered to be the standard for a male,I will never understand thatsmiley6

I think the core issue they are showing is in Sharjeena's case she was brought up and is used to being the responsible child, who would work and sacrifice for her parents and sisters, while Mustafa never did any such thing for his own parents or siblings, while slowly and eventually despite his doubts in his mind, he willingly does everything for Sharjeena is the crux that love for the lady can change a man and he will do things which he never wanted to do in life even if those are basic things for us, for him it is like reaching the moon.

Alhamdulillah, such men are husband material, and I am sure slowly he will make Sharjeena rets more once he realizes how she handles everything with so much ease.

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Adeel and Sharjeena are engaged and about to get married (arranged), however just a week before the ceremony Adeel's super rich and beautiful boss lady Rubab proposes him saying she loved him for 4 years. Adeel being ambitious and calculative, dumps Sharjeena and marries Rubab while Sharjeena being heart broken and helpless about her father's reputation proposes the carefree-jobless Mustafa (Adeel's younger brother). Mustafa and family being guilty and ashamed of Adeel's betrayal says yes and marries Sharjeena. Post marriage, Shaggy (Mustafa's mom) is cold with Sharjeena as she thinks her bread earner Adeel was important who was ousted by Iftekhar because of his flip. On the other hand, seeing Sharjeena's kindness and charm Mustafa is becoming responsible and secretly in love with her while Sharjeena realizes that Mustafa is more than just a loser. Adeel is treated like a slave by Rubab while he endures most of it as he likes the power and money she gave him, despite being worried about his family occasionally.

NOTE: Adeel and Mustafa are great looking men.

Thank you for the update.

@Bold: Is he in love with her? What are her feelings towards him?

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

They love each other, even though they never say it. They will do anything to see each other happy and safe, that is LOVE. Mustafa never did things for his family, he does it for her.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Unhelpful suggestion maybe smiley17...but you can go through the teaser to check out if you like the vibe...the story stays true to the promo unlike other big bang shows. I have posted the links below smiley9

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165698542

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Bas aise hi baatein please air karna Big bang https://www.instagram.com/p/C-emJWoP7h0

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

They used an ad shot in this smiley36 https://www.instagram.com/p/C81oYWMyAUO

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly