Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Does that mean we get the confession and consummation in this phase?

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

I have a wild theory, Sharjeena never was into Adeel, she always had the hots for Mustafa, thus she did no even wait 24 h to propose him, I am wondering how come Musta did not figure it out yet?smiley42smiley37

I think it’s because Mustafa actually spoke nicely to her unlike adeel who acted like he was her leader and she was his poor subordinate
Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

I don’t think that’s happening till they move out the house

For that they need new bed or new house smiley9

1265365 thumbnail

I watched Tuesday's episode, and Adeel's attitude was just ridiculous. He acted so superior, starting off with that whole "I'm so embarrassed about the hospital you brought Dad to" bit. He was more concerned with how Rubab would react to the hospital choice than about his father’s health. It was hilarious how Sharjeena and Mustafa stood united, completely ignoring Adeel’s unnecessary drama. I really felt for Mustafa, though, when no one recognized his efforts. Adeel seriously needs a reality check—he’s overlooking the fact that while Mustafa may have taken their dad to a smaller hospital, he was the one who paid the bills and handled everything on his own. Meanwhile, Adeel, with his inflated ego, seems to forget that everything he can arrange is thanks to Rubab’s influence and her high-status connections.

No wonder Mustafa turned out the way he did. It’s likely his own parents constantly compared him to Adeel, putting him down in the process. I hope Mustafa ends up becoming wealthy later in the show—I’d love to see how his mom reacts then. Will she switch sides, or will Adeel still be her favorite?

I remember seeing promos where Rubab was shouting at his parents, and it didn’t seem like they were in their own home. Maybe Mustafa and Sharjeena will leave the house, and Adeel’s parents will end up living in Rubab’s mansion. Honestly, seeing them get insulted, especially the mom, would be satisfying. She deserves it for the way she’s treated Sharjeena and looked down on her own son, constantly favoring Adeel over Mustafa.

1265365 thumbnail

Did anyone notice how even Sidra's husband seemed to understand and feel bad for Mustafa when he quietly left with Sharjeena while Shagufta was overreacting and praising Rubab and Adeel as the saviors, completely overlooking the fact that Mustafa did everything he could at the time?

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

i don’t think consummation will happen bcs they are going to go in separate ways and Mustafa said woh deserving nhi hai bla bla in a teaser,if there is a consummation and confession already then there is no point of being separated just bcs the society thinks both of them are a mismatch and Sharjeena deserves better
Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I felt so bad for Sharjeena,despite doing so much for her in laws she doesn’t get any kinda appreciation from the mil!That girl has been doing job,making food for them and coming to the hospital time to time and taking care of the father in law!.But Shagufta just saw money and Rubab and nothing else!Mustafa ka i can atleast understand bcs that guy has been careless, jobless his whole life and him taking care of his father suddenly wont strike that immediately to the mother,it will take time.I feel it’s natural reaction?Bcs you are just not used to with your son being responsible suddenly when all his life he just didn’t give a damn?

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

I felt so bad for Sharjeena,despite doing so much for her in laws she doesn’t get any kinda appreciation from the mil!That girl has been doing job,making food for them and coming to the hospital time to time and taking care of the father in law!.But Shagufta just saw money and Rubab and nothing else!Mustafa ka i can atleast understand bcs that guy has been careless, jobless his whole life and him taking care of his father suddenly wont strike that immediately to the mother,it will take time.I feel it’s natural reaction?Bcs you are just not used to with your son being responsible suddenly when all his life he just didn’t give a damn?

Yeah it might be a natural reaction but not a right one. Parents need to appreciate their kids if they do something good. If mustafa got changed and became responsible then shagufta should have acknowledged that. So, he may feel that he is going in right direction.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

You know they are showing the kabhi main kabhi tum part by showing how much these two are doing for each other in the marriage.

Sharjeena is literally slogging in the day with her work, then comes home and does the housework, now she is also doing executive MBA. She is shown to be giving her all. Cares for Mustafa to no ends, offer him her jewelry, made food for his dad while he was in hospital.....

On the other hand Mustafa made big sacrifices by agreeing to a remote job, now works the weekend, doesn't have as much time with his friends. But I feel he is supposed to do this. Everyone, male/female, everyone needs to do this for themselves.

So, on Mustafa's end I don't see that kabhi mein part much. The only two exception would be the ep8 bit when he took the blame off Sharjeena and then took her for a fun date and him bringing chicken burger for his burger bachi after she didn't eat karele.

I see a lot of post saying how Mustafa is the best husband, and I feel there's still an imbalance where Sharjeena is doing more than her share and Mustafa is lacking. He still treats her as his friend. Sharjeena finds these small pockets to compliment him (cute lag re ho), touch him, but he never reciprocates. And all this is after Ishq phase has begun.

Haalim said that they will have something big when he will start considering her as his, but to me it honestly seems long way there. I mean his dad was ill and Sharjeena took care, if that doesn't melts his heart what else will..

Sorry this turned out to be a pretty big rant smiley17