Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

Adeel and Sharjeena in an alternate universe...yahan bhi they are not married to each other https://www.instagram.com/p/C-AzbFcKgir

nope he was even more worse in this drama,abused her and then threw her out,she became a mental patient as wellsmiley36
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Sharjeena seems like she actually liked Mustafa and I’m just like why ?

She seemed to have accepted him as her husband. In the last episode there are two instances where she touches Mustafa's shoulder to give him dilasa. In the promo she is hugging him and he keeps his arms locked to his side...

Mustafa doesn't consider her his own yet, he is always hesitant and keeps a distance from her. Waiting for him to reach out to her first smiley24

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

She seemed to have accepted him as her husband. In the last episode there are two instances where she touches Mustafa's shoulder to give him dilasa. In the promo she is hugging him and he keeps his arms locked to his side...

Mustafa doesn't consider her his own yet, he is always hesitant and keeps a distance from her. Waiting for him to reach out to her first smiley24

yeah Mustafa seems a bit distant and not really returning back the hug,it might be due to insecurity you know that he is not deserving of her and she deserves better type.Also Adeel is there to make him feel more inferior.
Fi_raaq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sharjeena seems like she actually likes Mustafa and I’m just like why ?

Sharjeena is far perceptive and aware of her surroundings. She entered into the marriage with lowest expectations but Mustafa surprised her in a good way. He brings joy in her life. He is also willing to change for her. She also had very recent experience all that glitters is not gold So her eyes can see better that Mustafa is batman in reverse (It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me). So its the underneath the loser Mustafa that Sharjeena can see and appreciate.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

nope he was even more worse in this drama,abused her and then threw her out,she became a mental patient as wellsmiley36

I saw that drama i remember she was the villain and it was very similar to maat and jhooti BTW hania did her best in her debut drama

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hania posted a pic in midi

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-qA94EN0sq/?img_index=5

One of the comment : Guys please pray for my mother. Please pray that she gets hania as her daughter in law. Thanks :p

Why cannot our boyfriends pray like that? smiley6

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Sharjeena seems like she actually likes Mustafa and I’m just like why ?

Sharjeena is like us, good looks, good looks, good looks, if not prince good looking Adeel, why not Musta. waise bhi isko koi faltu arrange marriage hi karna tha given Murtaza keep begging her to accept 5 lacs from him after every 2 days

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

KMKT is really blowing up. It's already topping the TRP charts, but now YouTube views are gaining momentum. Tuesday's episode is already at 8 million 48 hrs later.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-sn7mOI9R3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

I have a wild theory, Sharjeena never was into Adeel, she always had the hots for Mustafa, thus she did no even wait 24 h to propose him, I am wondering how come Musta did not figure it out yet?smiley42smiley37