Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

How is Rubab not responsible for Adeel's parents? They’re a couple now, and just as Adeel has responsibilities towards his parents, Rubab also shares that responsibility as his partner. Similarly, if Rubab's parents need Adeel in the future, it's his duty to be there for them as well. A relationship is a two-way street, never one-sided. If I expect my partner to accept my family, I must do the same for his.

While I understand that Rubab hasn't lived with or interacted much with Adeel's parents to form a judgment, when you know there’s a serious situation—like Adeel's father having a heart attack and possibly being on his deathbed—how could she be so heartless as to disconnect the call and ensure Adeel remains unaware, just to avoid canceling their Maldives trip? That kind of behavior is simply unacceptable and incredibly cruel.

I do not think a spouse is responsible for the in laws in any way, if any daughter in law sacrifices to take care of her in laws, that's solely out of love and kindness, there is no religious command on educational constitution that says that spouses have to take responsibility of their respective in laws. Societal pressure and criticism is a different debate, but Rubab not taking responsibility of Adeel's parents is not her fault, her fault is to be unkind and treat him like a middle class slave while he actually abandoned his parents, broke his marriage and came to her. Adeel is the one guilty here, he went with Rubab to get her name and fame and money, abandoned his parents, mistreats his brother, mistreated Sharjeena, he deserves a redemption arc good enough, and I hope we will have one soon.

Rubab is vile and unkind, selfish and mean, but that is how she is supposed to be.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Adeel should have chosen female nurse too, Abba jaldi recover hojayenge and Shaggy would have focused on this rather than kitchen.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

smiley7 After what rubab did , if she doesn’t feel sorry for her doings later immasmiley35https://x.com/UzmaRS/status/1823433661272019138

I think we will have redemption arc for Shaggy also, by 22nd episode Rubab will make Shaggy work in her kitchen, Shaggy will realize who is bahu and who is churail here

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Made a tiny lil mix caz am in love with this song and the way they are progressing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18kHC0SZHeXvR06UOTiXp_5jGaWm6-dHv/view?usp=drive_link

wow...this was so good, I never heard the song before, but your scene selections are so cute smiley42
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Haalim

Koi mujh se poochhe kaun ho tum

Main keh doon hai koi anjaani

Kabhi bachon jaisi masoom hai woh

Kabhi pagal jaisi deewani

Boley tou lagey ki naghma koi

Khamosh ho tou weerani

Apnon se bhi zyada apni hai ab

Abhi kal tak thi jo begaani

Khush ho tou jahan roshan roshan

Dukh main jaise aafat naaghani

Woh hai tou thikaane saare hain

Na ho tou be sar o samani

Roye tou jahan woh karde tar

Jaise barish main barse paani

Chahta hoon amar woh hojaye

Halanki yeh duniya hai faani

Kheenche hai mujhe woh apni taraf

Jaise taqat koi roohani

Haan woh mujh pe hukumat karti hai

Mere khwaboon ki hai woh rani

Thank you Haalim smiley31

So this is a poem...very cute smiley9

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

I think we will have redemption arc for Shaggy also, by 22nd episode Rubab will make Shaggy work in her kitchen, Shaggy will realize who is bahu and who is churail here

I want this redemption arc to be dealt nicely and satisfying for the watcherssmiley36
Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

If I was sharjeena I would just stop doing the household chores . Shagufta can go to hell

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Who knew pehle episode mein Mustafa sach keh raha tha, and we took it as a joke smiley13

https://x.com/cheesetakee/status/1823429021461557253

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Everyone was looking at each other smiley36 https://x.com/_a_t_i_y_a_/status/1823646742816153782

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Adeel and Sharjeena in an alternate universe...yahan bhi they are not married to each other https://www.instagram.com/p/C-AzbFcKgir