Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 2 months ago

Of course adeel and Mustafa are going to fight later, adeel talks to him like shit

Edited by Kittykatkit - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Fi_raaq

I disagree. Rubab is not responsible for Adeel's parents. Adeel never made any effort to reconcile with his parents except one visit & never tried to introduce Rubab with his father. He made a choice to choose money over relations & so far showed no regrets/remorse for his actions.

He did today. Which surprised me. He told Rubab that if his dad had thrown him out he should have still tried to be there for them despite what happened. He was also feeling super guilty about not being around when they needed him. It felt genuine.

Not defending him but the seeds of his redemption arc have clearly been put in place now. They’re twisting this into Rubab being the main problem. I honestly don’t understand what her motivation is to dislike his family and background this much - she knew she was marrying outside her status so what gives? She can be a snob or whatever but her actions are now cruel (like withholding the information about Adeel’s dad being sick from him) which makes no sense to me. Brings me back to something her friend said at her wedding that she just wanted a new shiny boy toy. Seems basic

Originally posted by: Fi_raaq

Adeel has an inflated sense of self-importance.

• He believes Mustafa is a worthless failure. He relishes the adoration & praise bestowed on him by his parents.
  • He is obviously impressed by Sharjeena' academic achievements & her beauty. That's why he agreed to marry her in first place.

By selecting Mustafa as her life partner, Sharjeena implicitly equated Mustafa as a replacement/substitute for him. This must be deeply offensive to him.

Yep. You’ve hit the nail on the head. It’s definitely Mustafa being his “replacement” that irks him.

Which brings me to the point that I WISH the show explores more of the Adeel and Mustafa dynamic than just Adeel looking down upon him. There is literally no bond no affection nothing. Adeel doesn’t even have that with his sister. Whereas Mustafa has a few moments with the sister. Gives off the feel that Adeel is a total outsider instead of being part of the fam. This sibling dynamic needs proper development now. It’s lacking. I can feel Adeel’s bond with his parents but not with the siblings at all.

I’m continuing to like Sharjeena and Mustafa’s communication and understanding. The silent acknowledgement of when Mustafa gets dissed by others and him looking at her. I’m liking that they’ve chosen silence over arguing with the likes of Adeel and his mom. Ehsaan nahi jita rahay and just helping because they genuinely care. Sooner or later the pieces will fall back in place and who is fake and who is genuine will get clear.

But Mustafa’s little smiles when his dad acknowledges how well he was taken care of and how Mustafa can look after him. That was a big moment. Even if the mom is not acknowledging the dad does which is great. It’s an improvement and he can see that his dad has some faith in him.

Also Mustafa taking Sharjeena to the side when the doctor tells them all is well. That’s what they cared about so they excused themselves. Didn’t stick around for the politics smiley36 They’re such a good team, I love to see it.

How beautiful does Hania look in the new promo. I could cry 🥰❤️❤️❤️ and we’re gonna get a cute si hug too. Also I hope Sharjeena puts Adeel in his place regarding his comments on Mustafa. How dare he honestly ? After what he did to her? 😡

Sharjeena and Mustafa smiley27

once again loved the way writer has shown a couple who understands each other so well. The way sharjeena supported mustafa and told her that he did his best 💜

Adeel is degrading mustafa. Just waiting the day mustafa will give him back.

For a change we have seen adeel as good son. Atleast acha beta toh hai. Glad that they have not turned him into a negative character

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

this show is pretty realistic if i forget the cliche marriage plot

Yeah it is realistic especially after marriage the way story progressed it did seem realistic that's why it's relatable and interesting to watch

Still no appreciation for mustafa and sharjeena 😞

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

So happy she maintains her dignity https://x.com/UzmaRS/status/1823431540077912289

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Could someone please translate, its a bit long

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-m6hWtCmy_/?img_index=6