Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Why is adeel so appalled sharjeena married Mustafa? He was always talking down about her family being poor so I would think he would find mustafa and sharjeena to be a better pair

https://youtu.be/31WAstODsKA?si=EUDFl7BORD2UcJhT

I think he is appalled his choice Sharjeena married a loser like his brother.

I do think Adeel was very happy with Sharjeena before Rubab proposed.

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

The scene of the dad in the hospital and coming home was very realistically shot. Badar you are slowly redeeming yourself

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I would think rubab would feel more secure that sharjeena married someone else so she won’t be worried about adeel

her issue is she married Adeel’s little brother and is now related to Adeel and they have to come across each other more often which won’t have been the case if she didn’t marry at all in that family
Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

The scene of the dad in the hospital and coming home was very realistically shot. Badar you are slowly redeeming yourself

this show is pretty realistic if i forget the cliche marriage plot
Fi_raaq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why is adeel so appalled sharjeena married Mustafa? He was always talking down about her family being poor so I would think he would find mustafa and sharjeena to be a better pair

https://youtu.be/31WAstODsKA?si=EUDFl7BORD2UcJhT

Adeel has an inflated sense of self-importance.

• He believes Mustafa is a worthless failure. He relishes the adoration & praise bestowed on him by his parents.
  • He is obviously impressed by Sharjeena' academic achievements & her beauty. That's why he agreed to marry her in first place.

By selecting Mustafa as her life partner, Sharjeena implicitly equated Mustafa as a replacement/substitute for him. This must be deeply offensive to him.

Edited by Fi_raaq - 2 months ago
Fi_raaq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I would think rubab would feel more secure that sharjeena married someone else so she won’t be worried about adeel

Agree, No one likes the ex of their partner around. But I found Rubab's friend talking about Sharjeena very tacky. She is married (that too to Adeel's younger brother) that makes her off-limits. This implication that Sharjeena can start an affair with Adeel, divorce Mustafa & marry Adeel is downright insulting to everyone involved.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: Fi_raaq

Agree, No one likes the ex of their partner around. But I found Rubab's friend talking about Sharjeena very tacky. She is married (that too to Adeel's younger brother) that makes her off-limits. This implication that Sharjeena can start an affair with Adeel, divorce Mustafa & marry Adeel is downright insulting to everyone involved.

yes that’s what I was thinking. Her being married makes her off limits but her being married to his younger brother makes her even more off limits. Rubab just seems very insecure, especially of people she seems to look down upon
Edited by Kittykatkit - 2 months ago
Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Adeel thinks the same about his family as rubab, he just doesn’t like it when she says it

Edited by Kittykatkit - 2 months ago