Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Nope , not yet

They’re still sleeping separately.

I’m guessing they’ll create a moment before that happens in the show.

For that they need a new bed 😂🫢

Ooo bhaaai yeh sharjeena ki behen kitni jhooti hai. She said in last episode that her mil told her to not go in kitchen for a year and in today's episode she was cooking abhi toh ek saal hua hi nhi smiley36

Edited by NINALOGY - 2 months ago

Just liking the way mustafa and shareejna are supporting each other. The most important thing in a relationship is understanding and trust and here they have good mutual understanding and trust on each other. I had not thought that Fahad and Hania would look good together but they are and their performances are also up to the mark.

Rubab baji businesswoman kesy bani smiley39

Who puts phone on Flight mode on whole trip. Matlab business ki koi fikar nhi.

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Rubab baji businesswoman kesy bani smiley39

Who puts phone on Flight mode on whole trip. Matlab business ki koi fikar nhi.

It’s a badar show. I’m suspending so much logic already 😂

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Just liking the way mustafa and shareejna are supporting each other. The most important thing in a relationship is understanding and trust and here they have good mutual understanding and trust on each other. I had not thought that Fahad and Hania would look good together but they are and their performances are also up to the mark.

Agreed.

I also like that they’re not fighting each others battles and defending the other needlessly in front of his parents. While Sharjeena acknowledges that his parents are in the wrong in terms of how they think so little of him, she’s not eager to “correct” them in front of him. She’s sensible enough to realise this situation has been years in the making and it’s best to work through it with just him without getting too excited about his “change” , vocally contradicting the parents that Mustafa is changing. Every time his parents scold him, I notice that she visibly holds back defending him. And I kind of like that? He needs to prove this himself to his parents, that he’s capable and responsible because all his life he hasn’t given them any reason to think this. And they never expected it either. Both were wrong. So I like how Sharjeena’s general composure regarding Mustafa and his parents’ dynamic, how she deliberately takes a backseat and is waiting for HIM to wow them eventually.

I’m not even sure if this is a deliberate intent by the writer but I like that Sharjeena is handling this one on one with just Mustafa without involving the parents at all. Its so sensible

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Is Abba dead or alive? Is Shaggy still whining? Update anyone?

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Waise baat hai, Adeel really looks richer than the girl he married. His demeanour screams old money. The way he leaned on the frame smiley42 Screenshot 2024-08-13 at 12.12.17 PM.png

Edited by meandwho - 2 months ago
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

These two didn't last each others company for 5 days smiley36

Screenshot 2024-08-13 at 12.13.17 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-08-13 at 12.13.26 PM.png

Edited by meandwho - 2 months ago