Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

the father is so messy lol. He could’ve just said nothing but he just had to be snaky

They don’t understand the potential gaming industry has now.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Shukriya shukriya shukriya...

Iss garmjoshi se istaqbaal karne ke liye shukriya...

Honestly speaking, I didn't know the show was going good. Let's say I had some prejudices.

For one, I was sick and tired of Hania's characters crying in one show after the other in Humsafar and Mujhe Pyaar Hua tha. She has proven me wrong here. Sharjeena's resilience is making me love her. I could relate with her soooooo many times in the show that Sharjeena has my heart.

Coming to Fahad Mustafa, I watched him only once I guess in Actor in Law. Excuse my ignorance, I don't claim to be very well watching audience. But he's got a huge name for himself, and obviously, he must have worked for it, which is visible too. Mustafa as a boy, I sometimes relate and most of the times get irked by his laziness... But Mustafa, the man, he's awesome. He has got the kindest hearts of all. Knee jerk reaction per say, but it takes guts to go marry a girl to save her grace, especially when she was not the focus of his attention.

Plus, I get where Mustafa is coming from as far as his family is concerned, I can totally stand in his shoes and vouch for what he must have felt all his life living under the shadow of an able elder sibling and too constantly hear that you are a good for nothing... I can tell how it feels.

Thankfully, my sibling turned out to be wayyyyy more understanding than Adeel and I believe I'm not as laid back as Mustafa, yet, there are traits... smiley36

Parents in this show are a big concern for me... Shagufta, what is she punishing Sharjeena for? As if her one and whole attention was Adeel and without him her life is nothing and has no purpose. That's so off putting. I wish both the parents had looked forward to Mustafa after ousting Adeel, tried understanding him more, may be had been a little compassionate. Aise toh Mustafa kya, main bhi baaghi ban jaaungi.

Coming to Sharjeena's family, Can her sister Yumna be a little considerate about her sister marrying a marriage of convenience? Blah blahing her husband's love in front of her sister was I believe not that cool. Of course she had all the good intentions and was sharing her happiness. But, it's just wise not to show-off happiness when you know people around you are genuinely in a difficult phase. Just keep it crisp and not so elaborate about all the love care and happiness.

And her parents... Either they shouldn't have let Sharjeena get married to Mustafa, or stop living after his life. Asking your daughter for help is fine, but asking the son in law right the next day of marriage for a job was very irksome. I understand their concern and it's genuine too, marrying off their daughter doesn't mean that she doesn't mean anything anymore. Her well-being is top priority, I agree. Par ye sab apni beti ko dikhaao uske liye daamaad ko humiliate karne se kuch nahi hoga.

I'll come to the other characters soon in another post. It has gone too long already.

Hania surprised me with this one too.smiley9 I hope its the same till the end and her character does resonable things. She has improved too in acting which is a plus. Not too ott. What I love about sharjeena is she knows how to handle stuff. She makes her way out. She seems strong yet vulnerable sometimes which is relatable cos a strong person breaks down too and wants love and attention.

Coming to mustafa, he said kisi ne aaj tak mujhse aisa kuch kaha hi nahi ya us layak samjha hi nahi which was his driving force to marry sharjeena and also change for her, atleast for now, let’s see what we see of him in future. I understand his pov as he started pretending to be a loser to just get his due attention of his parents by just being ignorant and eventually gave in to be like that.

Shagufta loves adeel more as compared to mustafa cos we know how sometimes parents give more preference to one child because oh he’s so well versed and best of the best. I have seen this bias in real life and it’s not surprising. She used to get financial support from adeel as well which is now missing.

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

I think she never worked for geo right???

She worked in a geo film and a mini series for geo but not a full fledged drama

Edited by Tiara-p - 2 months ago
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Mubarakan! Ishq ke dastaan shuru ho gyi hain

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-cv0InCjKh/?img_index=1

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

My feed is just KMKT, and some Nadeem smiley27

The hug scene:

https://x.com/Simply_beebs/status/1821580885881421894

When he puts in effort for her

https://x.com/JjJ10144479/status/1821578839581212972

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Fahad Mustafa never fails, the man is just too perfect onscreen, I cannot believe he is the same one who played Sikandar in Kankar and Qadir in MAKH, perfect come back. Fahad and Fawad are truly irreplaceable in PTV, no matter how many actors come, the range and looks is just on a different level.

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Fahad Mustafa never fails, the man is just too perfect onscreen, I cannot believe he is the same one who played Sikandar in Kankar and Qadir in MAKH, perfect come back. Fahad and Fawad are truly irreplaceable in PTV, no matter how many actors come, the range and looks is just on a different level.

Fahad coming back to do dramas was the best thing that happened for the PTV industry this year. He is indeed one of the most versatile actor.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: minakrish

Fahad coming back to do dramas was the best thing that happened for the PTV industry this year. He is indeed one of the most versatile actor.

Yes, also the fact that he came back as a complete different character, nothing like the deeply traumatized Qadir or Sikandar, Mustafa is someone whom everyone will relate with, flawed yet with so much heart. And shall I say, he looks like like 40, what a man.

I really wish Pak TV had better writers, to write characters for him, sadly I do not see him doing many dramas because all writers are so lame, they only have unidimensional male leads, the only well written male lead in recent times was Basit (Feroze in Habs), rest all the popular male characters look so dumb and stupid, i just lose interest in first 2 episodes.

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Yes, also the fact that he came back as a complete different character, nothing like the deeply traumatized Qadir or Sikandar, Mustafa is someone whom everyone will relate with, flawed yet with so much heart. And shall I say, he looks like like 40, what a man.

I really wish Pak TV had better writers, to write characters for him, sadly I do not see him doing many dramas because all writers are so lame, they only have unidimensional male leads, the only well written male lead in recent times was Basit (Feroze in Habs), rest all the popular male characters look so dumb and stupid, i just lose interest in first 2 episodes.

I completely agree. We need more realistic writers to write relatable characters like Mustafa. He is a modern day guy who doesn't believe in a 9 to 5 lifestyle which is fine but many parents still don't understand that.

I haven't seen many new shows but there are a few male lead characters that are well written in the few shows I've watched. Hamza Ali Abbasi as Shehram in Jaan E Jahan, Bilal Abbas as Shahmeer/Fazal Baksh in Ishq Murshid and Usman Mukhtar as Numair in Jafaa have been well written in the resent dramas.

Originally posted by: minakrish

I completely agree. We need more realistic writers to write relatable characters like Mustafa. He is a modern day guy who doesn't believe in a 9 to 5 lifestyle which is fine but many parents still don't understand that.

I haven't seen many new shows but there are a few male lead characters that are well written in the few shows I've watched. Hamza Ali Abbasi as Shehram in Jaan E Jahan, Bilal Abbas as Shahmeer/Fazal Baksh in Ishq Murshid and Usman Mukhtar as Numair in Jafaa have been well written in the resent dramas.

I wanna add Salaar of Radd in this list too

And I feel till now Mustafa is also a good written character. Even Dr. nofil from ZPKB is a decent character. In recent times, we did get to see some really good male characters.

Edited by NINALOGY - 2 months ago