Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1265365 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

It also helps if you’re watching the show completely in a “go with the flow” way rather than paying heed to the flaws (which are clearly there). So yeah it’s a bit rushed but the slow burn had been going on for a while too so it’s not so bad. I can accept this transition because Sharjeena’s frustration had been building up and she had been a complete saint. I could feel her snapping any second and she did ✅

To be frank, first I thought I would love Mustafa more than Sharjeena, but I have started loving Sharjeena. She is like most of middle class girls n one can relate to her really well. I appreciate Hania for taking up this role n the best part is she acts n looks like a common girl . I m seeing so many people have problem with her looks in the show . But , m surprised people are finding fault in that. M actually happy to see how relatable her looks are n not over the top unlike few who even look decked up during sleeping scenessmiley36

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

To be frank, first I thought I would love Mustafa more than Sharjeena, but I have started loving Sharjeena. She is like most of middle class girls n one can relate to her really well. I appreciate Hania for taking up this role n the best part is she acts n looks like a common girl . I m seeing so many people have problem with her looks in the show . But , m surprised people are finding fault in that. M actually happy to see how relatable her looks are n not over the top unlike few who even look decked up during sleeping scenessmiley36

Nothing wrong with her looks, IMO. she looks fine tbh.
Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: meandwho

I love how proud Sharjeena is that Mustafa has started on a job, she can't wait to mention it to her in laws smiley9 https://www.instagram.com/p/C-XOyp-iS9y

the father is so messy lol. He could’ve just said nothing but he just had to be snaky

People will pick on anything these days. She looks completely fine and I’m loving the minimal makeup and her wardrobe. I’m even adoring her contacts in this, she looks beautiful. A lot of work has also been put into the hair which I’m fine with now because the extensions are working for me. Overall I think it’s a splendid portrayal.

I agree that I’m kind of sick of seeing over the top makeups in shows these days. Everything doesn’t need to be tip top all the time. Actors forget you have to look human and real also lol. These days my favorite portrayals are Hania’s Sharjeena and Yumna’s Zarnab. They’ve hit the balance just right

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

welcomesmiley31smiley31 aaiye aaiye

Meharmasmiley42 badi der kardi aate aatesmiley36

Shukriya shukriya shukriya...

Iss garmjoshi se istaqbaal karne ke liye shukriya...

Honestly speaking, I didn't know the show was going good. Let's say I had some prejudices.

For one, I was sick and tired of Hania's characters crying in one show after the other in Humsafar and Mujhe Pyaar Hua tha. She has proven me wrong here. Sharjeena's resilience is making me love her. I could relate with her soooooo many times in the show that Sharjeena has my heart.

Coming to Fahad Mustafa, I watched him only once I guess in Actor in Law. Excuse my ignorance, I don't claim to be very well watching audience. But he's got a huge name for himself, and obviously, he must have worked for it, which is visible too. Mustafa as a boy, I sometimes relate and most of the times get irked by his laziness... But Mustafa, the man, he's awesome. He has got the kindest hearts of all. Knee jerk reaction per say, but it takes guts to go marry a girl to save her grace, especially when she was not the focus of his attention.

Plus, I get where Mustafa is coming from as far as his family is concerned, I can totally stand in his shoes and vouch for what he must have felt all his life living under the shadow of an able elder sibling and too constantly hear that you are a good for nothing... I can tell how it feels.

Thankfully, my sibling turned out to be wayyyyy more understanding than Adeel and I believe I'm not as laid back as Mustafa, yet, there are traits... smiley36

Parents in this show are a big concern for me... Shagufta, what is she punishing Sharjeena for? As if her one and whole attention was Adeel and without him her life is nothing and has no purpose. That's so off putting. I wish both the parents had looked forward to Mustafa after ousting Adeel, tried understanding him more, may be had been a little compassionate. Aise toh Mustafa kya, main bhi baaghi ban jaaungi.

Coming to Sharjeena's family, Can her sister Yumna be a little considerate about her sister marrying a marriage of convenience? Blah blahing her husband's love in front of her sister was I believe not that cool. Of course she had all the good intentions and was sharing her happiness. But, it's just wise not to show-off happiness when you know people around you are genuinely in a difficult phase. Just keep it crisp and not so elaborate about all the love care and happiness.

And her parents... Either they shouldn't have let Sharjeena get married to Mustafa, or stop living after his life. Asking your daughter for help is fine, but asking the son in law right the next day of marriage for a job was very irksome. I understand their concern and it's genuine too, marrying off their daughter doesn't mean that she doesn't mean anything anymore. Her well-being is top priority, I agree. Par ye sab apni beti ko dikhaao uske liye daamaad ko humiliate karne se kuch nahi hoga.

I'll come to the other characters soon in another post. It has gone too long already.

Edited by Aazeen02 - 2 months ago
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

i don’t think anyone has problem with the way Sharjeena looks, instead i saw appreciations for her appearance bcs she looks the part.
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

i don’t think anyone has problem with the way Sharjeena looks, instead i saw appreciations for her appearance bcs she looks the part.

I think initially, for people used to looking at short haired Hania through her insta, the extensions and lenses were jarring, but you get used to it soon and Hanias acting take over.

I love the style of her salwars in this, so simple and elegant

I am more interested in Fahad, has he dressed this sltty in any other drama (for research purpose)Screenshot 2024-08-09 at 4.43.47 AM.png

Edited by meandwho - 2 months ago
Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I think initially, for people used to looking at short haired Hania through her insta, the extensions and lenses were jarring, but you get used to it soon and Hanias acting take over.

I love the style of her salwars in this, so simple and elegant

I am more interested in Fahad, has he dressed this sltty in any other drama (for research purpose)Screenshot 2024-08-09 at 4.43.47 AM.png

In geo Danish is swimming half naked,this is nothing infront of thatsmiley36

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Hania has worked in so many Big Bang productions now, starting from Ishqiya. I think she has only worked exclusively with them

I think she never worked for geo right???