Posted: 3 months ago

part 2

These are really beautiful

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Tani91

thank you! I saw many of my twitter moots raving about this and Ishq Murshid so had to see the hype for both shows, I liked IM to an extent but the impact that JEJ left was too muchsmiley42 haven't fallen for a show like this in so long! I was craving for an old school charm like this and having two great leads like ShehNoor helped.

and I didn't even realize some of the parallels until you pointed them out! so beautiful! ahh just makes me love the show and their journey even more

Hey Tani, whats up ? Kaise ho ?? Good to see you here smiley2

Too Good 😍

Originally posted by: awida

As Nina explained it to you. It is difficult. smiley13

But suddenly. Yesterday.. the owner of one of network cables in our place.. came to my house and offered his help. Now I have a stronger net. I'll try to get time to watch.

Can you belive it my friends. Finally !

That's good

But awida behen I remember few years back you used to watch dramas on internet, or maybe i am wrong.

Originally posted by: awida

Not yet. There is a hospital. Then an election. I can hardly watch it. I lose my patience. Everytime I tune in to this show all I see is Hamza with Ayeza's family. And she is shyly watching him from behind the door. smiley36

That's why i said na it's old school romance without physical intimacy. There were just 2-3 hand holding scenes nothing else but still chemistry was there.

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Ayeza Khan

Those are some gorgeous gifs smiley42 ahh my absolute fave scene in the entire show

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Hey Tani, whats up ? Kaise ho ?? Good to see you here smiley2

hey!smiley31! How are you lol haven’t seen you since Ramayan forumDidn’t know you were a JEJ and ShehNoor fan toosmiley42

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Beautiful edits 😍