Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 3 months ago

I am watching this show dubbed in Arabic on MBCDrama+ . Is it only me or Hamza and Ayeza's scenes are few and far between. There are lots of characters and subplots. I get confused. smiley29

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Made this a while ago for my shehnoor peepz smiley17smiley27

Shehnoor.jpg

smiley22 you are a secret superstar ??? smiley3 smiley42this is beautiful smiley31
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: Tani91

both the confession scenes have my entire heart, Shehram's was filled with so much passion and angst and Mahnoor's was just beautiful and softsmiley42

but yeah the episode 10 diya painting scene has got to the my absolute fave scene! The way they talk and the conversation alone, I wish they had not edited Tabela and Gulbabe in between and let the full scene flowsmiley37 the way she said her unfinished shayri and him calling her jaan e jahan in his mind ahh smiley42

Tani, I saw your tweets on Jaan e Jahansmiley31 glad to have you here smiley31 They completed every arc..

- the shayari and him reciting it at the end;

- Her demanding for special name and him giving her that special name in confession

- Chudiya come, go, come backsmiley36

- Their wedding dream sequence and then the final dreamy wedding which is now a reality smiley42

- Diyas have their own journey and Shehram lights up their room with diyas post wedding..uhfffffff!

- Mahnoor leaves in train because of Kishwar..and Shehram fetches her back and finally Kishwar is shown to be going away in a train as well...poetic justice

There is nothing this show dint tie up. It was all kinds of beautifulsmiley19smiley31

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

smiley22 you are a secret superstar ??? smiley3 smiley42this is beautiful smiley31

Haha...I'm not a secret anything but thank youuu! smiley31smiley27

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Tani, I saw your tweets on Jaan e Jahansmiley31 glad to have you here smiley31 They completed every arc..

- the shayari and him reciting it at the end;

- Her demanding for special name and him giving her that special name in confession

- Chudiya come, go, come backsmiley36

- Their wedding dream sequence and then the final dreamy wedding which is now a reality smiley42

- Diyas have their own journey and Shehram lights up their room with diyas post wedding..uhfffffff!

- Mahnoor leaves in train because of Kishwar..and Shehram fetches her back and finally Kishwar is shown to be going away in a train as well...poetic justice

There is nothing this show dint tie up. It was all kinds of beautifulsmiley19smiley31

thank you! I saw many of my twitter moots raving about this and Ishq Murshid so had to see the hype for both shows, I liked IM to an extent but the impact that JEJ left was too muchsmiley42 haven't fallen for a show like this in so long! I was craving for an old school charm like this and having two great leads like ShehNoor helped.

and I didn't even realize some of the parallels until you pointed them out! so beautiful! ahh just makes me love the show and their journey even more

Originally posted by: awida

I am watching this show dubbed in Arabic on MBCDrama+ . Is it only me or Hamza and Ayeza's scenes are few and far between. There are lots of characters and subplots. I get confused. smiley29

Continue watching you will understand those sub plots.

Actually it's like a old school romance. Physical intimacy is not there yet Shehnoor had great chemistry

Edited by NINALOGY - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Shehram in his flirting mode is smiley42😍

Yup smiley9

It was treat to watch

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Continue watching you will understand those sub plots.

Actually it's like a old school romance. Physical intimacy is not there yet Shehnoor had great chemistry

I am glad you liked their chemistry. I can't see it. All I see is the they are distanced most of the time. smiley13 You know Nina I can't give my full focus to understand a show. I just watch typical simple stories, for romance. Here leads are hardly seen togather. smiley28