Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Ayeza Khan

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

This was a beautiful scene...this show has some of the best dialogues that are deep but not so deep that ppl don't understand it...

My top 3 shehnoor scenes

The confession scene..has to be the best I have seen in ptv

The rain scene in the Haweli

The churiya scene 😍

both the confession scenes have my entire heart, Shehram's was filled with so much passion and angst and Mahnoor's was just beautiful and softsmiley42

but yeah the episode 10 diya painting scene has got to the my absolute fave scene! The way they talk and the conversation alone, I wish they had not edited Tabela and Gulbabe in between and let the full scene flowsmiley37 the way she said her unfinished shayri and him calling her jaan e jahan in his mind ahh smiley42

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: Tani91

both the confession scenes have my entire heart, Shehram's was filled with so much passion and angst and Mahnoor's was just beautiful and softsmiley42

but yeah the episode 10 diya painting scene has got to the my absolute fave scene! The way they talk and the conversation alone, I wish they had not edited Tabela and Gulbabe in between and let the full scene flowsmiley37 the way she said her unfinished shayri and him calling her jaan e jahan in his mind ahh smiley42

Yes, that scene was an absolute delight, the dialogue and the frames were so beautiful smiley27

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Ayeza Khan

Yes, that scene was an absolute delight, the dialogue and the frames were so beautiful smiley27

That rain diya painting scene and Shehram's dream where Manhoor comes dressed up in bridal wear were two of my absolute favorite scenes in the show smiley42 literally I can watch those on repeat all day

Made this a while ago for my shehnoor peepz smiley17smiley27

Shehnoor.jpg

Wow really nice moosey 😍

This was a beautiful scene...this show has some of the best dialogues that are deep but not so deep that ppl don't understand it...

My top 3 shehnoor scenes

The confession scene..has to be the best I have seen in ptv

The rain scene in the Haweli

The churiya scene 😍

This one too

https://youtu.be/n5Nk3tnUo1Y?feature=shared

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: Tani91

That rain diya painting scene and Shehram's dream where Manhoor comes dressed up in bridal wear were two of my absolute favorite scenes in the show smiley42 literally I can watch those on repeat all day

Oh yes..that was a dreamy sequence too and Ayeza was looking stunning in that simple red jora ...I have seen qaseem's dramas before but the aesthetics of this show is just next level and it elevates the viewing experience so much...

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Shehram in his flirting mode is smiley42😍

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Wow really nice moosey 😍

Thank you smiley27