Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Posted: 3 months ago

Oh my goodness...this was soo beautiful..like watching some official music video...the song choice and the scenes flow so well together. You are really good at this and thanks for sharing this magical piece of Shehnoor with us...smiley42smiley27

Do you have any youtube channel? I would love to subscribe if you do...smiley17

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Oh my goodness...this was soo beautiful..like watching some official music video...the song choice and the scenes flow so well together. You are really good at this and thanks for sharing this magical piece of Shehnoor with us...smiley42smiley27

Do you have any youtube channel? I would love to subscribe if you do...smiley17

First of all thank you so muchsmiley31 haha the funny thing is I didn't really liked the song thag much but I just wanted to mix something on shehnoor toh quickly did this..glad you liked and enjoyed..

No I don't have youtube channel due to the copyright claims and all the mess all the time really do not have the bandwidth or time to deal with all the sar dard so I only upload on my drive...I wish they had a less messy public platform to easily share without the copyrights mess but oh well

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

First of all thank you so muchsmiley31 haha the funny thing is I didn't really liked the song thag much but I just wanted to mix something on shehnoor toh quickly did this..glad you liked and enjoyed..

No I don't have youtube channel due to the copyright claims and all the mess all the time really do not have the bandwidth or time to deal with all the sar dard so I only upload on my drive...I wish they had a less messy public platform to easily share without the copyrights mess but oh well

Speaking of yt i did the similar things when I uploaded some scenes of my favourite show but later on deleted it and after a 4 years gap i started uploading non copyright videos

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

I thought the lyrics was quite good and fitted shehnoor's journey smiley27

I understand the frustration, I had a similar issue and after spending days on trying to edit to avoid copyright claims, that became my first and last ever video..it should be more user-friendly for small content creators but it is what it is...

I thought the lyrics was quite good and fitted shehnoor's journey smiley27

I understand the frustration, I had a similar issue and after spending days on trying to edit to avoid copyright claims, that became my first and last ever video..it should be more user-friendly for small content creators but it is what it is...

Esp for those who are not monetizing their channels.. which means we are making nothing out of it but oh well๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ also thanks again... :) I do plan to make more stuff on them whenever time and mood allows :)) it has to be other level of liking and love for me for the couplesmiley36

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Esp for those who are not monetizing their channels.. which means we are making nothing out of it but oh well๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ also thanks again... :) I do plan to make more stuff on them whenever time and mood allows :)) it has to be other level of liking and love for me for the couplesmiley36

Totally agree with you and look forward to seeing more shehnoor content from you and I totally get the love..it shows on your content smiley17smiley27

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Made this a while ago for my shehnoor peepz smiley17smiley27

Shehnoor.jpg

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Made this a while ago for my shehnoor peepz smiley17smiley27

Shehnoor.jpg

This should be your siggy

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Ayeza Khan

I was watching their scenes randomly (it's become a hobby of mine off latesmiley37) and this one came on.

I love this scene so much the way he says "kuch cheezein waqay hi khuda ki taraf see hoti hai"smiley42

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOR2Fgsedz8

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: Tani91

I was watching their scenes randomly (it's become a hobby of mine off latesmiley37) and this one came on.

I love this scene so much the way he says "kuch cheezein waqay hi khuda ki taraf see hoti hai"smiley42

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOR2Fgsedz8

This was a beautiful scene...this show has some of the best dialogues that are deep but not so deep that ppl don't understand it...

My top 3 shehnoor scenes

The confession scene..has to be the best I have seen in ptv

The rain scene in the Haweli

The churiya scene ๐Ÿ˜