Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Ayeza Khan

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Awesome..yeah..JEJ truly is one of the finest dramas we had recently..I toh can't get over Shehram, the greenest flag in ptv and Shehnoor, one of the classiest pairs we had in recent times. 😍 Both Hamza and Ayeza have done a fantastic job and the entire cinematography was a treat for the eyes...smiley14

yes absolutely!! loved the cinematography of the show so much. Probably one of the best pak dramas I've seen since ZGH IMO and yes I love Hamza and Ayeza so mich in this I was surprised that this is only their 2nd show together! i saw Ayeza in Mein right before I saw JEJ and that show was bad but her performance was so great and then seeing her as Mahnoor was a complete 360 and now I'm watching her in Chupke Chupke, she's so versatile!

and Hazma I've loved since Mann Mayalsmiley42

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Tani91

yes absolutely!! loved the cinematography of the show so much. Probably one of the best pak dramas I've seen since ZGH IMO and yes I love Hamza and Ayeza so mich in this I was surprised that this is only their 2nd show together! i saw Ayeza in Mein right before I saw JEJ and that show was bad but her performance was so great and then seeing her as Mahnoor was a complete 360 and now I'm watching her in Chupke Chupke, she's so versatile!

I highly recommend you to watch Burns Road Kay Romeo Juliet you'll love it

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Zindagi Gulzar Hai toh is an absolute delight...and Hamza and Ayeza are two of the finest ptv has...Hamza took a break from ptv but so glad he decided to make a come back and chose to make it with a classic like JEJ 😍

I have watched a lot of both their shows, Meenu is a riot in Chupke Chupke, they were also great in Pyare Afzal even though they had a tragic end..

I haven't watched Mein but seen clips of it and can tell she absolutely nailed the character..its an Ayeza speciality to bring life to every new character she does..smiley17

Hamza was also great in Alif, not sure if you have watched but it is a bit religious so its not everyone's cup of tea. smiley1

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Anikasmiley26

Word Count: 1

Tani91 thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: anikamathur

haha ok I'll check it out, I like Iqra so been meaning to watch this one
Tani91 thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Zindagi Gulzar Hai toh is an absolute delight...and Hamza and Ayeza are two of the finest ptv has...Hamza took a break from ptv but so glad he decided to make a come back and chose to make it with a classic like JEJ 😍

I have watched a lot of both their shows, Meenu is a riot in Chupke Chupke, they were also great in Pyare Afzal even though they had a tragic end..

I haven't watched Mein but seen clips of it and can tell she absolutely nailed the character..its an Ayeza speciality to bring life to every new character she does..smiley17

Hamza was also great in Alif, not sure if you have watched but it is a bit religious so its not everyone's cup of tea. smiley1

Meenu is an absolutely adorable and zanysmiley37 seeing Ayeza perform these 3 distinct characters is so endearing to watch.

Yeah Mein was an absolute trainwrecksmiley37 my dadi loved the show I found it meh but yeah Ayeza and the man who played Asif uncle did a phenomenal job in it but the story was absolute haywire.

And yes I'll check out Alif, I don't mind religious stuff as long as its not too overbearing, that's the one with Sajal right?

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Kyu kya hua can't i reccomend a show

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Meenu is an absolutely adorable and zanysmiley37 seeing Ayeza perform these 3 distinct characters is so endearing to watch.

Yeah Mein was an absolute trainwrecksmiley37 my dadi loved the show I found it meh but yeah Ayeza and the man who played Asif uncle did a phenomenal job in it but the story was absolute haywire.

And yes I'll check out Alif, I don't mind religious stuff as long as its not too overbearing, that's the one with Sajal right?

Haha...yeah many ppl who watched mein in this forum share the same view as you...smiley36

I have rewatched chupke chupke many times just because of her antics. smiley37

Alif is a bit heavy on the religious side, I should warn you but his character development in the show is one of the best I have seen in ptv and I loved his pairing with Sajal too. smiley17

Tani91 thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Haha...yeah many ppl who watched mein in this forum share the same view as you...smiley36

I have rewatched chupke chupke many times just because of her antics. smiley37

Alif is a bit heavy on the religious side, I should warn you but his character development in the show is one of the best I have seen in ptv and I loved his pairing with Sajal too. smiley17

Will definitely check it outsmiley1