Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

I've realized even when you like a show & an actor you are always critical about them. Why so though?

I know smiley19

But honestly, I can't just praise praise blindly just because I like the show or the actor. I mean if I can criticise other shows which are not really my favs, I can definitely be critical of the shows I like. Ye blind complete praise naa ho pata behen mujse.. smiley19

Jaise first I had liked Mahnoor and didn't really like Shehram. But ab I don't like Mahnoor at all. I still like the drama but I just can't say ohhh this has no flaws and bada sab ACha hai... You understand na smiley18

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

That's her turu lobe for her favs 😂

You are 💯 smiley36

But yaar sach mein, I can't go on with praises and praises aise hi..

Haan joke me I will be like bas aise mat bolo uske baare me. But in honesty, I don't mind if anyone criticises smiley36

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Only focusing on taimoor urf piyush

Final warning Anika.

Don't compare stupid Piyush with Taimoor. I am going to report you smiley7

Originally posted by: NazneenA

I know smiley19

But honestly, I can't just praise praise blindly just because I like the show or the actor. I mean if I can criticise other shows which are not really my favs, I can definitely be critical of the shows I like. Ye blind complete praise naa ho pata behen mujse.. smiley19

Jaise first I had liked Mahnoor and didn't really like Shehram. But ab I don't like Mahnoor at all. I still like the drama but I just can't say ohhh this has no flaws and bada sab ACha hai... You understand na smiley18

That's good actually. When you can differentiate between an actor & a character you enjoy the show more. I remember you hated Zaid when you actually like Wahaj a lot. Same with Mahnoor.

Every shows has flaws. If we pay more attention to flaws rather than the things that entertain us we are going to get disappointed.

Final warning Anika.

She isn't aware of your love for Emmad smiley37. Please forgive her smiley36

That's good actually. When you can differentiate between an actor & a character you enjoy the show more. I remember you hated Zaid when you actually like Wahaj a lot. Same with Mahnoor.

Every shows has flaws. If we pay more attention to flaws rather than the things that entertain us we are going to get disappointed.

Zaid ko Yaad mat dilaao.. smiley7

Actually Ye Zaid and Mahnoor deserve each other smiley37

She isn't aware of your love for Emmad smiley37. Please forgive her smiley36

Only if she stops insulting dear Taimoor

That's the best thing. And I try to follow this too.

Final warning Anika.

And Sujal with Softie Shehram 😂

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

And Sujal with Softie Shehram 😂

I like Sujal so I don't mind the comparison when if Shehram is polar opposite of Sujal smiley37

Kashish was a through and through kameeni though smiley37