I knew it since the Teaser came

Wow!

Word Count: 1

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Arrey this is so cute smiley27 hamari sweetest, nicest Ayeza winning at life 🧿 https://www.instagram.com/p/C63DrIuNolM/?igsh=N3lreXFvNm1nYjh1

This post is so wholesome...may she and her family continue to stay blessed smiley42

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

So much hint... something bad will happen to Mahnoor. Hospital takk thik hai, maybe coma.

https://x.com/IArchanaJha/status/1789661646182302087

Edited by _OrChiD_ - 5 months ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Rida did say that the show will be about 7 stages of love smiley27 and eventual and final stage is death..this line..tu Saath rehna sukoon ban kar and also Ayeza saying she is the hero and she will be saving Shehram everytime. Something is going to happen for sure..but I do feel Mahnoor will survive..she will get close to dying and then survive perhaps.

Rida did say that the show will be about 7 stages of love smiley27 and eventual and final stage is death..this line..tu Saath rehna sukoon ban kar and also Ayeza saying she is the hero and she will be saving Shehram everytime. Something is going to happen for sure..but I do feel Mahnoor will survive..she will get close to dying and then survive perhaps.

This is not needed 😏

If mahnoor is hero then shehram is even a bigger hero, he will save his mahnoor

Edited by NINALOGY - 5 months ago
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

I do think same. Mahnoor won't die but some close. Nothing would happen to Sehram for sure.