Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I started watching it after episode 10 aired and then there was no looking back smiley42 bass Dil ko chhoo gaya smiley42smiley27 i am really happy for the production house..i liked Aik Sitam aur, Mein and now JEJ ..the PH is trying to experiment and bring good stories to fore..JEJ took so called typical characters and straight up flipped the switch on them and gave us non toxic lovable characters and tracks..this indeed reminded me of old PTV dramas - Shehram, Taimoor, Abdul, Mahnoor, Aliya, Gulzeb and even Tabrez ..rarely do you see a drama where all characters get scenes to bring out their finest performances..all got their moments to shine..and without it being in your face at all....the show made me feel something beautiful, made me a better person sort of, gave me a warm fuzzy feeling and I’m glad we watched it while it was still on air. smiley42

smiley31smiley31 The writer waited for so long to actually present us one of the most loveable show out there. Don’t care about anyone else’s criticism but this is actually without any flaw. I could understand mahnoor’s pov too. She didn’t want to be the reason for her family’s dismay. Whatever she felt and what she did were poles apart. In her heart she was deeply in love with shehram’s sincerity. Also, the other characters in show except the leads, performed brilliantly. No matter how the show ends, it will always stand out and the fact that it’s underrated is a delight for us. Hamza’s alif is also underrated but it is a masterpiece, same happened with JEJsmiley41smiley41

Rida has this problem duhh..she really can’t take criticism. smiley24smiley23 And JEJ fandom only put forth their views in the most respectful manner possible smiley23

Exactly rida thinks that her script is perfect but that's not the case. She should learn how to take healthy criticism.

Originally posted by: anikamathur

😂 But he was supposed to do sun Mere Dil with 7th Sky but he opted out because he was supposed to play the Usama Khan's character

Do you know the story of SMD? Maybe usama wala character positive hi hoo

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Do you know the story of SMD? Maybe usama wala character positive hi hoo

It's a love square

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I know but FYI he did debuted as 2nd lead in mere dard ko Jo zuban Miley even that drama is also Sherry's debut

There is a difference between debut actor and well established actor.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

There is a difference between debut actor and well established actor.

Correct but 1 Thing I Didn't Like That HAA Said That Humayun launched his career but in reality it was Momina Duraid Whom launched him Alongside sherry

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Finally somebody talked about so called battamiz alpha males smiley36

https://x.com/_anxiouslyours/status/1789582742902170024

Finally hassan got to know the real definition of alpha male 🤣

I started watching it after episode 10 aired and then there was no looking back smiley42 bass Dil ko chhoo gaya smiley42smiley27 i am really happy for the production house..i liked Aik Sitam aur, Mein and now JEJ ..the PH is trying to experiment and bring good stories to fore..JEJ took so called typical characters and straight up flipped the switch on them and gave us non toxic lovable characters and tracks..this indeed reminded me of old PTV dramas - Shehram, Taimoor, Abdul, Mahnoor, Zeenat, Aliya, Gulzeb, Ayesha and even Tabrez ..rarely do you see a drama where all characters get scenes to bring out their finest performances..all got their moments to shine..and without it being in your face at all....the show made me feel something beautiful, made me a better person sort of, gave me a warm fuzzy feeling and I’m glad we watched it while it was still on air. smiley42

You know when it started I thought it would be typical story of Cinderella in reverse situation. And i was like why hamza chose such character but I came across something different. Neither shehram is too mahan and blind like akshay's character of movie dhadkan nor he is too weak and mazloom. He knows when to take a stand, when to speak and when to stay quiet. Also the side characters of this drama added charm in storyline.