Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Posted: 5 months ago
our show our show smiley19smiley31 all this love is making me cry smiley31 we came here..week after week, gushing, crying, celebrating, enjoying, bashing over JEJ..and it will end soon smiley31 i had the best time discussing this show with all of you smiley31 we kept the Show DT clean, respected each other’s opinion, did not bring down anyone else and had a blast smiley31 thank you guys smiley31
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Arrey this is so cute smiley27 hamari sweetest, nicest Ayeza winning at life 🧿 https://www.instagram.com/p/C63DrIuNolM/?igsh=N3lreXFvNm1nYjh1

Edited by MaxMayfield - 5 months ago
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

our show our show smiley19smiley31 all this love is making me cry smiley31 we came here..week after week, gushing, crying, celebrating, enjoying, bashing over JEJ..and it will end soon smiley31 i had the best time discussing this show with all of you smiley31 we kept the Show DT clean, respected each other’s opinion, did not bring down anyone else and had a blast smiley31 thank you guys smiley31

smiley36 we avoided all unnecessary phaddas with JEJsmiley31smiley31, Tho I was a late watcher but I enjoyed JEJ alot, and meri dost, picture abhi baaki haismiley2, we are yet to get 2nd last episode announcement. I guess we have 2-3 weeks till finalesmiley41smiley41

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

that sounds like a name of some hybrid animal smiley22 smiley37 Gimme a Tainaat? smiley15

smiley37smiley37 Tainaat seems amazingsmiley43

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Finally somebody talked about so called battamiz alpha males smiley36

https://x.com/_anxiouslyours/status/1789582742902170024

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

smiley36 we avoided all unnecessary phaddas with JEJsmiley31smiley31, Tho I was a late watcher but I enjoyed JEJ alot, and meri dost, picture abhi baaki haismiley2, we are yet to get 2nd last episode announcement. I guess we have 2-3 weeks till finalesmiley41smiley41

I started watching it after episode 10 aired and then there was no looking back smiley42 bass Dil ko chhoo gaya smiley42smiley27 i am really happy for the production house..i liked Aik Sitam aur, Mein and now JEJ ..the PH is trying to experiment and bring good stories to fore..JEJ took so called typical characters and straight up flipped the switch on them and gave us non toxic lovable characters and tracks..this indeed reminded me of old PTV dramas - Shehram, Taimoor, Abdul, Mahnoor, Zeenat, Aliya, Gulzeb, Ayesha and even Tabrez ..rarely do you see a drama where all characters get scenes to bring out their finest performances..all got their moments to shine..and without it being in your face at all....the show made me feel something beautiful, made me a better person sort of, gave me a warm fuzzy feeling and I’m glad we watched it while it was still on air. smiley42
Edited by MaxMayfield - 5 months ago