Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Another strong episode. It ended on such heavy note 🥺. Just hope that girl would be treated on time.

Chairman Nadir showed his true colors. He is a dangerous person.

Totally loved Meenu Nofil scene. And the suggestion she gave to him.

Finally nofil confronted afzal. I guess such intense situation was needed for realization of afzal and villagers that they do need good doctors, medication, hospital too

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

That was disturbing

Nofil please don't go 🥺, that girl needs good treatment.

Just wondering how her track will be tackled tbh since Nofil seems to be leaving with his bags unless that scene has a different meaning or something.
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Another strong episode. It ended on such heavy note 🥺. Just hope that girl would be treated on time.

Chairman Nadir showed his true colors. He is a dangerous person.

Totally loved Meenu Nofil scene. And the suggestion she gave to him.

Finally nofil confronted afzal. I guess such intense situation was needed for realization of afzal and villagers that they do need good doctors, medication, hospital too

nadir was shady even when meenu got the credit.
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: mala06

They will release after the show is one year old. Sometimes I feel HUm doesn't want to earn money at all.

they treat their shows as lawaris ...smiley13

Double post sorry

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

You are right..I had thought he meant that about the extent of the assault she received but now that you mentioned, he referred to the female gender only so it is mostly likely sexual assault plus physical.

i thought that too but as per precap they said her 3 ribs are broken... i think it is inspired/based on the recent physical assault case on a young child it was all over the news .. rizwana/farzana i think was the name where the child was beaten so brutally and had severe injuries and it was at house of a judge .. i hope they don't go the sexual assault way.... it will get way too dark and this physical abuse itself is horrifying enough and they managed to deliver the horror in the show with how that child suffered so much.. i say this becuase had it been sexual abuse her mother wouldn't be acting so calm and would have figured it out ... also they wouldn't just be casual about her injuries and khulle aangan main around the other kids her checkup thoda toh sensitivity aur dikhate i personally believe.. I really hope it is not sexual abuse caz they made the point and have all our attention and sympathy along with empathy.. the real child had been hospitalized for over 4 months to heal her injuries and had to go thru multiple surgeries and all it was horrifying also the child in the show is around the same age shown

here are the details of this recent case if anybody is intrested

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2431333/child-maids-testimony-reveals-harrowing-details-of-torture

https://www.ips.org.pk/review-of-rizwana-case-the-faces-of-child-abuse-and-child-labour-in-pakistan/#:~:text=The%20young%20girl%20serving%20as,%2C%20on%20February%2016%2C%202024.

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 3 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

they treat their shows as lawaris ...smiley13

It will come on August

I don't think there was sexual assault, Afzal looked at the victim and immediately walked away.. He was traumatised by seeing a body of a very young girl with i assume broken bones and a lot of bruises/injuries...

The whole episode had light hearted and funny moments and then boom this scene hit you.. I think Nawfell will come back maybe halfway through the journey...

The actor who plays Muqaddas studies in year 8 so she is in her early teens?

https://reviewit.pk/who-is-muqaddas-from-zard-patton-ka-bunn/

Edited by KhaqONeal - 3 months ago